"A massive UPS strike could devastate the economy"

rod

Retired 22 years
One of my biggest fears was having a package fall off the shelf and strike me in the head,or tripping anf hitting my head on a shelf ,becoming unconscious and dying in the cargo area
My biggest fear was having to work so late I missed Happy Hour.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
One of my biggest fears was having a package fall off the shelf and strike me in the head,or tripping anf hitting my head on a shelf ,becoming unconscious and dying in the cargo area

Look on the bright side of it...More pension money for us! (Brother)...

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
That would be far more effective than A/C in the cab.
Yes!!! At least you get it. Slapping our Johnson’s on the table over air conditioning is so silly. It’s never going to go anywhere. Get ventilation in the back of the truck and see how much our lives improve. Even letting us open the bulkhead door for a ten minutes every hour or something like that would help.

Yes!!! At least you get it. Slapping our Johnson’s on the table over air conditioning is so silly. It’s never going to go anywhere. Get ventilation in the back of the truck and see how much our lives improve. Even letting us open the bulkhead door for a ten minutes every hour or something like that would help.
Unless driving with my bulkhead door open

One real senior driver in our center claims he double clicks going 45 to air out the back end. Says it all the time, and argues with people that it works. He's a pretty big bull:censored2:ter, but it's worth a good chuckle.
I know back in the day I used to open up all my doors
Before Telematics
Put in reverse and punch it and blow the hot air out of the package car

anonymous23456

Automate everything: put the solar panel on package roof. Cool the back area to "warm" level only. Put a robotic system in the back that will hand out a package to the driver while he stands outside. Save a lot of time and now we can double up the number of stops for driver.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Automate everything: put the solar panel on package roof. Cool the back area to "warm" level only. Put a robotic system in the back that will hand out a package to the driver while he stands outside. Save a lot of time and now we can double up the number of stops for driver.
The LED strips on the shelf that light up to show you where your package is at will be pretty darn close to that

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Won't work...more than likely the robotic systems would require air conditioning in order to work properly.