"A massive UPS strike could devastate the economy"

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Interesting....here......depending who was the Union President......you could be traded(your career) for someone else....certain grievances were won...things weren't always as they seemed.....it just depended on who you were.....claims of racism, hateful vindictive types.

You'd take a bullet for those folks?

BTW, I worked with some pretty lousy cheating, thievin, lying sacks.......you know 3-4 marriages......even dating(cheating)/marrying with mgt. Drunks....drug addicts. Do petty, stupid crap that would effect the whole department..... Other co-workers spouses.....you'd take a bullet for those folks?
Just because they’re teamsters doesn’t mean they’re decent people.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
BTW, I worked with some pretty lousy cheating, thievin, lying sacks.......you know 3-4 marriages......even dating(cheating)/marrying with mgt. Drunks....drug addicts. Do petty, stupid crap that would effect the whole department..... Other co-workers spouses.....

Thanks.... for that heartfelt description of management.

Thebrownblob

Just because they’re teamsters doesn’t mean they’re decent people.

What a weird way to live out your working career, judging others. Is there any job in the world you could work where everyone is pure and innocent as the wind driven snow? Human beings have problems. Over 30 years ago I threw my lot in this ragtag group and it has benefited me greatly. I will proudly stand with them regardless of our bumps and Warts.

What a weird way to live out your working career, judging others. Is there any job in the world you could work where everyone is pure and innocent as the wind driven snow? Human beings have problems. Over 30 years ago I threw my lot in this ragtag group and it has benefited me greatly. I will proudly stand with them regardless of our bumps and Warts.
Same retired guy that judged every retired guy on BC for being retired and on BC.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You take the good with the bad. We were all in it together.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1686663173047.png