A pic of the start of my day.

Indecisi0n

Why do driver throw their handcarts on the load? If it won't fit I'll contact a sup and let him know. If they don't give me time in building to fix load and load the cart properly I'll gladly leave it behind and call for help when needed.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
The start of my day and after my first stop lol

Meh who cares...
IMG_20161026_135733417.jpg

When you can land this bitch safely on the side of the road after a full 360 rotation while doing 80 on the highway, and not dumping one package, then come back on here so I can kiss your ass! (because I only lost one package on the floor during this)

UPyourS

Meh who cares...
View attachment 102388

When you can land this bitch safely on the side of the road after a full 360 rotation while doing 80 on the highway, and not dumping one package, then come back on here so I can kiss your ass! (because I only lost one package on the floor during this)
I had a tire blow out on me before and it sucks. But luckily it was one of the back inside tires so I just rolled until it fell off. It was loud as hell.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I love it when one of your first stops if either somewhere with speed bumps or on a crappy road with pot holes and you've looked at your load in the morning so you know the packages on the top shelves are flying off.

I love it when one of your first stops if either somewhere with speed bumps or on a crappy road with pot holes and you've looked at your load in the morning so you know the packages on the top shelves are flying off.
Seriously some mornings I take some of the packages from the top shelves amd throw them on the floor.

I :censored2:ing hate when preloaders hang packages off of the too shelves.

Not only do they fall off, they take half of the shelf with it