A supervisor stands up to the IE manager...and pays the price

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by soberups, Sep 14, 2009.

1. soberups

soberups Pees in the brown Koolaid

Dont ever question your time allowances. Dont ever disagree with the IE manager. And above all else, dont ever forget who is really in charge...

[video=youtube;3MaJy7LH5js]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MaJy7LH5js[/video]

2. JimJimmyJames

JimJimmyJames Big Time Feeder Driver

LoL!

We use to call one on car sup "Darth" and our center manager, because of his girth, the "Death Star".

3. tieguy

tieguy Banned

funny stuff sober here is one of a teamster initiation. thanks for starting this stuff sober its hilarious.

Lasted edited by : Sep 15, 2009
  4. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

I will admit that the Star Wars video was questionable.

5. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Guess it does not matter. Soberups is apparently a favored son here and allowed to blatantly attack management with every posted word while my **** gets deleted. You folks can all go and **** yourself. Go ahead and and lock me out I could give a **** less.

6. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

But not one person complained about it.

7. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Only one homophobe complained about Tie's. :wink2:

8. over9five

Three members complained (if you include me), and those videos were up a very short time.

9. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Awww! Maybe a mod should do a poll to find out how many people find it objectionable.

10. Monkey Butt

I guess you're right ... there are probably a lot of homophobes on here. :surprised:

11. tieguy

tieguy Banned

that was clearly a post that crossed into the management versus teamster arena. there was no nudity or profanity.

It did violate TOS in that it attacked the teamsters.

it was a response to the constant blatant attacks on management by soberups.

It was not offensive in a profane way.

You the mods have to decide what kind of site you're going to have here. if you're going to allow soberups to attack management with every word of every post then you have to allow a management response that does nto violate the decency rules which this one did not.

at this point you're decisions have clearly gone in favor of teamsters attacking the management posters here with managements response getting deleted.

12. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

13. Monkey Butt

As an uninvolved observer ... sober had a video that "crossed the line" and it was removed. So it's 1 - 1.

It's just that you posted the same video multiple times.

14. tieguy

tieguy Banned

your actions tell me differently. My thread was deleted twice. My video deleted multiple times.

15. Monkey Butt

So you know my actions? How many middle fingers am I holding up? :funny:

16. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Hoax you lied to me on your post. i corrected you and now i get another one of your stupid joke responses. Delete some of soberups threads then talk to me about your stupid fingers.

17. over9five

Obama just PMd me. He thinks we could solve all this with a beer summit at the White House.....

18. tieguy

tieguy Banned

Don't sweat it. If I decide to post another video I'll pm sober and ask his permission first. Guess he runs this site now.

19. Monkey Butt

Could be ... obviously, you don't! :biting:

20. Monkey Butt

I guess one stupid joke deserves the other. :wink2: