A Unique Little Home

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Anybody else hear banjo music?
IMG_2859.gif

vantexan

Seasonal campground rates are what these days?
I know where I can get a monthly rate in a nice park for $375 a month. That includes cable, wifi, trash, and water. Some nearby parks are even cheaper but have less amenities. And less than a mile to Wal-Mart, supermarket, restaurants and a multiplex theater.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I know where I can get a monthly rate in a nice park for $375 a month. That includes cable, wifi, trash, and water. Some nearby parks are even cheaper but have less amenities. And less than a mile to Wal-Mart, supermarket, restaurants and a multiplex theater.
That little trailer was nice

vantexan

I liked how it used every inch for utility and efficiency of space. The Insulation was great too.
Infinitely better than my last trailer. There's a small toy hauler near me with Azdel walls. Only has a kitchen and bathroom on one end. Tip top condition, $19,500. The rest of it I can put in what I want. If I can eventually get it, or one like it, going to put a very large big screen tv on the ramp door end and theater seating in front of it. But after seeing this trailer I might keep saving.