A Unique Little Home

vantexan

I think the tiny home movement is influencing the RV industry. This was just posted on YouTube and has me thinking about how I'll spend my savings.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
I have a tiny home , it’s amazing. I could retire tomorrow and move there. However towable RVs are junk . You want an all metal exterior structure permanently placed somewhere then work on it.
🧔‍♂️✊

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I have a tiny home , it’s amazing. I could retire tomorrow and move there. However towable RVs are junk . You want an all metal exterior structure permanently placed somewhere then work on it.
🧔‍♂️✊
A jail cell doesn't count.

vantexan

🧔‍♂️✊
A lot of it is. This particular model has Azdel walls. That's a composite that's come out in the last 4 or 5 years that won't rot or delaminate. If I get one it'll be parked in a RV park fulltime so no stress from a lot of towing. There are aspects to RV park living that work well on a limited budget.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
A lot of it is. This particular model has Azdel walls. That's a composite that's come out in the last 4 or 5 years that won't rot or delaminate. If I get one it'll be parked in a RV park fulltime so no stress from a lot of towing. There are aspects to RV park living that work well on a limited budget.
You also pay lot fees and don’t own the land

🧔‍♂️✊