A Unique Little Home

vantexan

😂 damn that sucks , got 4 acres of solid woods and my tiny shed/house for that

god I miss when stuff was cheap
✊🧔‍♂️
I'm poor. You probably got a big honkin' 4X4 too to get to your acreage. I'm likely going to make do with an ebike and rent a car for a day once in a long while.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I'm poor. You probably got a big honkin' 4X4 too to get to your acreage. I'm likely going to make do with an ebike and rent a car for a day once in a long while.
You ever get to Az, you can stay at my house for a while….if they allow retired FedEx drivers. I’m not prejudiced, but the HOA is a little picky. I barely got in.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Yeah true brother my apologies , you definitely need a 4x4 in winter, this isn’t Arizona.

Massive 4x4 truck
Massive side by side
Massive atv
Massive chainsaw

RPCD STYLE
✊🧔‍♂️

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I know where I can get a monthly rate in a nice park for $375 a month. That includes cable, wifi, trash, and water. Some nearby parks are even cheaper but have less amenities. And less than a mile to Wal-Mart, supermarket, restaurants and a multiplex theater.

What happened to Columbia ?thought that was the greatest place ever

vantexan

What happened to Columbia ?thought that was the greatest place ever
D.C.? :) You mean Colombia. Argentina is where I'll go if I ever go back overseas. But everything works well in the U.S. and there's that English thing. I love the U.S. Southwest so will deal with the higher costs.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
1697160376332.png
1697160411805.png