Adding step-children on to health insurance plan....

Yet another example of PWT--Posting Without Thinking

With 13,656 posts and a 10.76 posts a day quanity over quality is your moto. Most of my posts are made to be funny while most of your posts are made to disparage or make others unwelcome at this site. Most of the time I can blow you off but other times your insults are just plain mean or PTAMTBD posts that are made to be disrespectful. I hope it made you feel better Dave to make your statement.

Happy Easter

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

With 13,656 posts and a 10.76 posts a day quanity over quality is your moto. Most of my posts are made to be funny while most of your posts are made to disparage or make others unwelcome at this site. Most of the time I can blow you off but other times your insults are just plain mean or PTAMTBD posts that are made to be disrespectful. I hope it made you feel better Dave to make your statement.

Happy Easter

We are in agreement on one thing--most of your posts are a joke. Dave.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz

Happy Easter

Owned!!