keeping job at UPS

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Did it change? I’ve heard lots of people using them for all kinds of services including divorces
Not every part of the country has legal services as a benefit like the Western Conference. AFAIK, as long as you aren’t using the lawyers against Brown pretty much anything else is fair game.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I have a question about being convicted of a felony while working at UPS. If you are a long time employee and you are convicted of a felony involving possession of drugs with intent to distribute, can you still keep your job at UPS. Or will the company find out and take steps to terminate?
Thank you for your reply.
I
I have a question about being convicted of a felony while working at UPS. If you are a long time employee and you are convicted of a felony involving possession of drugs with intent to distribute, can you still keep your job at UPS. Or will the company find out and take steps to terminate?
Thank you for your reply.
What kinda drugs you slingin?

542thruNthru

Yep not sure where he got that idea. Outside of work comp injuries, we don’t really provide Lawyer services.

Nothing changed that I know of, although your local might have some preferred lawyers that they might refer you to.
That's because you're not in the greatest supplemental in the country...

I swear, central region is like a 3rd world country! ;)