After Christmas Feeder cuts?

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
Our "Q" list guys got their wings clipped and have been sent back into the drudgery of their respective package centers which is standard operating procedure come January. They will be back out in May to help cover vacations. No "A" list guys have gotten clipped and probably won't until February at the earliest if at all. Only time will tell.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
How the heck is there 8 people in FEEDERS on comp.??? Good grief! Are they too fat to fit behind the wheel? LOL.

To expand on the tired feeder stigma...

Have you seen some of them? I'm assuming you're in pkg. CHEMA feeders are classic - Moseying around eating ding dongs in big groups, huffing and puffing with their arms crossed, drooling - watching - waiting - bitching about loads and "lets gets this wrapped I gotta fly" but not lifting a finger to help anyone get it done. ;)

To expand on the tired feeder stigma...

Have you seen some of them? I'm assuming you're in pkg. CHEMA feeders are classic - Moseying around eating ding dongs in big groups, huffing and puffing with their arms crossed, drooling - watching - waiting - bitching about loads and "lets gets this wrapped I gotta fly" but not lifting a finger to help anyone get it done. ;)

And when you`ve put enough time in you`ll gladly join that group.

Bryishre

ktm atv racer
When i was a 22.3 i couldnt stand the hours from 2am to 11am. So i went into delivery. Now im a on call feeder driver and like the we can call you at anytime hours. I have a life outside of work.