Air Driving Question

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
True and my building has used the language in Art 40 under combination air driver to cut their inside rate to whatever their PT seniority pay would be.
That's what they are doing in our building currently. Driver wage when on road, but anything after or before in building it's seniority scale.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
FT air driver wage and PT inside rate. New guys are in for quite a shock when they win a new 22.3 preload/air driver bid.
Both of our guys are PT bid air drivers. Go to the airport every day, retrieve the air. Lately we rarely shuttle to drivers if air is late. So they will work the sort for a while and then sometimes Porter. For their entire career up until 1 months ago, they've gotten air pay for their entire day if they drive. Now it's split. A grievance has been filed, our BA is out to lunch.

PT Car Washer

Both of our guys are PT bid air drivers. Go to the airport every day, retrieve the air. Lately we rarely shuttle to drivers if air is late. So they will work the sort for a while and then sometimes Porter. For their entire career up until 1 months ago, they've gotten air pay for their entire day if they drive. Now it's split. A grievance has been filed, our BA is out to lunch.
PT air drivers only have a 3 1/2 hr gurantee. How long is their day?

I filed a grievance and as soon as my center manager was notified about it, I was driving the next week. Now both the part-time driver and I are working. Didn't even have to go to a hearing. Weird. It's almost like he knew he was wrong.