Alcohol

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I doubt he's Feeder. He said route. If he was feeder he'd have said run, leg or donuts.
Very hurtful with the donuts !!
We do still call em routes in Boston ,, home of the 17 time WC Celtics , 9 x WS REDSOX 6 x SB CHAMPS . And the best looking feedah drivers in America

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Very hurtful with the donuts !!
We do still call em routes in Boston ,, home of the 17 time WC Celtics , 9 x WS REDSOX 6 x SB CHAMPS . And the best looking feedah drivers in America
IMG_2197.gif

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
I quit drinking nearly two years ago.
This very thing was definitely a concern for me. I was a 2 or 3 beers a night kind of guy. Good, craft beer. 7.2 percent IPAs, 12 percent bourbon barrel stouts, high ABV Belgian styles. But I had that itch sometimes where I'd put back 5 or 6 on a Wednesday and Thursday would suck, and I probably wasn't the best coworker.
This wasn't the only reason I quit. But my wife is who made it possible. She held me accountable, and I never went back.

UnionStrong

This very thing was definitely a concern for me. I was a 2 or 3 beers a night kind of guy. Good, craft beer. 7.2 percent IPAs, 12 percent bourbon barrel stouts, high ABV Belgian styles. But I had that itch sometimes where I'd put back 5 or 6 on a Wednesday and Thursday would suck, and I probably wasn't the best coworker.
This wasn't the only reason I quit. But my wife is who made it possible. She held me accountable, and I never went back.
Many a day like that too, miserable. I didn’t quit but i didn’t drink during the week anymore after a few years of stupidity. My wife was definitely happier about it.

KearsargeCoop

Baseball, dart board
Many a day like that too, miserable. I didn’t quit but i didn’t drink during the week anymore after a few years of stupidity. My wife was definitely happier about it.
Maybe I'll get to the point where one or two would be good, but I'm not missing much. I do get a craving to crush a Bells Two Hearted after a good days work.
My best friend drank himself to death at 36 right before that as well. Family found him surrounded by vodka bottles in his apartment. Terrible way to go.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Try cheap potato vodka by the litre.
Ugh.

UnionStrong

Maybe I'll get to the point where one or two would be good, but I'm not missing much. I do get a craving to crush a Bells Two Hearted after a good days work.
My best friend drank himself to death at 36 right before that as well. Family found him surrounded by vodka bottles in his apartment. Terrible way to go.
I knew two drivers, one in my center, both had over 15 years in, both drank heavily. At different times, each one just stopped coming to work. Never came back. Union called them too, they just walked away. Alcohol

Trucker Clock

You sure about that?

Yep.

Article 35

An employee who is tested for reasonable cause and whose alcohol level is 0.02 to 0.039 will be taken out of service for twenty-four (24) hours and receive a warning letter

An employee who is tested for reasonable cause and whose alcohol level is 0.040 to 0.069 will be taken out of service for twenty-four (24) hours, referred to a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) and suspended for ten (10) days.

Yep.

Article 35

An employee who is tested for reasonable cause and whose alcohol level is 0.02 to 0.039 will be taken out of service for twenty-four (24) hours and receive a warning letter

An employee who is tested for reasonable cause and whose alcohol level is 0.040 to 0.069 will be taken out of service for twenty-four (24) hours, referred to a Substance Abuse Professional (SAP) and suspended for ten (10) days.
My goal.is 0