All is Well

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
Half the story (at best).

Pardon, me. It's obviously clear, given your poorly spelled posts, you exist on a financial plane far beyond mine.

And, given "your" ( ;) ) prior posts, I could infer, "you're" a gambling man. Allow me to venture a bet of my own...

I bet your genitalia is disappointing (at best).

Meat

Pardon, me. It's obviously clear, given your poorly spelled posts, you exist on a financial plane far beyond mine.

And, given "your" ( ;) ) prior posts, I could infer, "you're" a gambling man. Allow me to venture a bet of my own...

Statistically speaking, those that speak of genitalia on message boards, probably need to be placed on some sort of list.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

Go Harry! Lol.

dezguy

latest

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry man; overall, life's been good. luckily, I haven't had to kiss anybody's derrière. I have "lurking" on these boards for a spell. It's not my fault you chose Purple over Brown. Anyway, I truly wanted to give these boards an accurate dipiction of peak, and that's what I intend to do. Stand by...

My assumption is that you are a troll or perhaps, a company man like our beloved Dano. But if you're just a Purple Person, let's consider a few facts. Obviously, you're new, because you don't know anything about the 401k program. That means you're probably making about 15-16 dollars and hour, which is BIG money compared to someone at UPS who is currently at 34+ per hour. Oh, and they have real benefits and an actual retirement program as well. So, comparing yourself financially to a UPS driver is laughable, unless you're trying to point out they make essentially double what you do.

Life's been good to you, (whatever the eff that means)? Maybe you don't really need a job because you inherited a fortune and work at FedEx just because working here is something to do. For most of us, it's pretty much a sentence to Devil's Island. Perhaps you're just clueless, or maybe kind of retarded. Either way, something isn't right...with you or your posts.