All jokes aside..

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
Can I bring a 12 pack of brews to the picket line? I have a charcoal grill too, just wondering if glizzies and beer are frowned upon while we yell at scabs and management?

strictly speaking it's illegal, but i think it depends on how cool your local cops are if management narcs you out during a strike

if it were me, i'd be out there with you drinking and grilling, because i mean, what else would there be to do

RTS313

If you’re in stand your ground state ? Bring your gun when management provokes you stand your ground !
IMG_1157.gif

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Sure ,, bring all the beers you want , enjoy putting them down while Big Brown video tapes you , then come back to work after the strike and they accuse you of having a drinking problem

Fenris

Sure ,, bring all the beers you want , enjoy putting them down while Big Brown video tapes you , then come back to work after the strike and they accuse you of having a drinking problem
Why wait until after the strike? The might call the police as someone is leaving the picket line and get you arrested for DUI