Amazon is next followed by Fedex

Karma...

mr obrien should have an easy time organizing amazon.......not an easy time with fedx.....this win win win with ups certainly sets the stage....strike when the time is right

RTS313

Amazon workers already make more than what this maroon just “won” for us. They will look and laugh.
IMG_1482.png

MilkTheBrownCow

Do those same workers enjoy FT benefits, paid holidays and a pension?
I get health care 5% 401k match and no paid holidays, paid $22.50 an hour, I drive an Amazon step van, it's sorta similar to a UPS package car except it has blue paint. Not an apples to apples comparison though as UPS obviously pays drivers more. Warehouse workers are making $19.50 and the higher paid ones are making about what I do.

anonymous23456

I get health care 5% 401k match and no paid holidays, paid $22.50 an hour, I drive an Amazon step van, it's sorta similar to a UPS package car except it has blue paint. Not an apples to apples comparison though as UPS obviously pays drivers more. Warehouse workers are making $19.50 and the higher paid ones are making about what I do.
This will be my gig when I retire from UPS. LOL

MilkTheBrownCow

Amazon drivers shouldnt be making as much money as UPS drivers, UPS drivers have to start out working in warehouse, and Amazon gets a lot smaller packages, and Amazon works 4 days and are not forced to do overtime, UPS works 5-6. I think an Amazon step van driver should be getting about 70% what a UPS driver does. I think like $27-35 is a fair price so right now Amazon is paying a bit low.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Amazon drivers shouldnt be making as much money as UPS drivers, UPS drivers have to start out working in warehouse, and Amazon gets a lot smaller packages, and Amazon works 4 days and are not forced to do overtime, UPS works 5-6. I think an Amazon step van driver should be getting about 70% what a UPS driver does.
IMG_4831.gif

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Amazon drivers shouldnt be making as much money as UPS drivers, UPS drivers have to start out working in warehouse, and Amazon gets a lot smaller packages, and Amazon works 4 days and are not forced to do overtime, UPS works 5-6. I think an Amazon step van driver should be getting about 70% what a UPS driver does. I think like $27-35 is a fair price so right now Amazon is paying a bit low.
No overtime? Then why do I see them out delivering at 9pm?

And I'll spend less in my career on my healthcare with a wife and three kids than your annual family deductible.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just curious----do they teach you guys to park on the wrong side of the road, nose in to driveways, blast your bluetooth speakers really loud in residential areas, drive around with the bulkhead and sliding doors wide open, etc?