America lost a great one today

The big package

I'm writing this to Honor a great man , A true Patriot and a total class act that was lost today , Herman Cain you won't hear much about him from the Hippocrates on the left that say they care about black lives (only if they're Democrats) Herman Cain was an educated man that understood the nonsense that came from the Democratic party and stood up for the people regardless of the heat he would take , A true Success story , and a better man , Rest in Peace Herman !!!!!!

Box Ox

DB7AD6E1-039F-42DC-B341-7A44EBC5710C.gif

rickyb

I'm writing this to Honor a great man , A true Patriot and a total class act that was lost today , Herman Cain you won't hear much about him from the Hippocrates on the left that say they care about black lives (only if they're Democrats) Herman Cain was an educated man that understood the nonsense that came from the Democratic party and stood up for the people regardless of the heat he would take , A true Success story , and a better man , Rest in Peace Herman !!!!!!
omg he was probably a terrible person

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I wouldn't say he got what he deserved but his death was entirely preventable. He was in a high risk group but it's not like he was at death's door, at 74 he was still active and engaged and looked like he had plenty of years left. He chose to ignore the doctors and engage in risky behaviors and unfortunately he paid for it with his life.

fishtm2001

Cain to Bryan Fischer " the Republican Party no longer represents the interests of conservatives in the United States and it does not have the ability to rebrand itself." He asserted that "a legitimate third party" would be needed to replace it.