America lost a great one today

rickyb

And by your twisted standards George Floyd was not...
if you are a victim of racism and do crime to get by VS doing crime because you have no morals those are 2 different things

i dont know too much about the guy, but the company you keep says something about you. its like barbara bush. she raised and hung out with the biggest gangsters on planet earth. so it reflects poorly on her.

rickyb

I'm writing this to Honor a great man , A true Patriot and a total class act that was lost today , Herman Cain you won't hear much about him from the Hippocrates on the left that say they care about black lives (only if they're Democrats) Herman Cain was an educated man that understood the nonsense that came from the Democratic party and stood up for the people regardless of the heat he would take , A true Success story , and a better man , Rest in Peace Herman !!!!!!
so herman cain worked for hte fed which is the epicentre of corporate welfare. i wonder what he did there that was any good.

he was high up in some large corporations meaning he was a dictator and had alot of power over many poor workers lives.

he was on the kemp commission which advocated for a flat tax. how unjust that he expects the rich to pay the same tax as the poor who are much less capable of paying any taxes.

he was against single payer healthcare. hows your healthcare system holding up?

he was accused of sexual harassment.

he wanted to eliminate 2 taxes on the rich who are most capable of paying taxes.

he supported the bailouts in 2008.

he supported the unwinnable and immoral wars in iraq and afganhistan.

he says occupy wall street shouldnt blame the big banks lol.

and he was an islamphobe.

sounds like a great american!

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
if you are a victim of racism and do crime to get by VS doing crime because you have no morals those are 2 different things

i dont know too much about the guy, but the company you keep says something about you. its like barbara bush. she raised and hung out with the biggest gangsters on planet earth. so it reflects poorly on her.

So ... You Just stated that you can commit any crime and justify it just because you believe you were a perceived victim of racism?

That is frankly my friend the most stupidest remark ever on BC.

DELACROIX

so herman cain worked for hte fed which is the epicentre of corporate welfare. i wonder what he did there that was any good.

he was high up in some large corporations meaning he was a dictator and had alot of power over many poor workers lives.

he was on the kemp commission which advocated for a flat tax. how unjust that he expects the rich to pay the same tax as the poor who are much less capable of paying any taxes.

he was against single payer healthcare. hows your healthcare system holding up?

he was accused of sexual harassment.

he wanted to eliminate 2 taxes on the rich who are most capable of paying taxes.

he supported the bailouts in 2008.

he supported the unwinnable and immoral wars in iraq and afganhistan.

he says occupy wall street shouldnt blame the big banks lol.

and he was an islamphobe.

sounds like a great american!

And therefore has to die...?

Poop Head

Judge me.
So ... You Just stated that you can commit any crime and justify it just because you believe you were a perceived victim of racism?

That is frankly my friend the most stupidest remark ever on BC.
Its fine, really.
A wise man once told me, Its not rape if you know she wants it.

DELACROIX

Most stupidest?! Lol

“Get back in you hole where you came out of “

Totally “classless” no empathy toward others that disagree with your limited points of view. Your intellect is showing..you talk about racism or McCarthyism..What to see a modern day Hilter just look in a mirror..

It will be fine

“Get back in you hole where you came out of “

Totally “classless” no empathy toward others that disagree with your limited points of view. Your intellect is showing..you talk about racism or McCarthyism..What to see a modern day Hilter just look in a mirror..
Having a problem making a point without an entirely personal attack? Sad.

rickyb

"The horrible thing about the Two Minutes Hate was not that one was obliged to act a part, but, on the contrary, that it was impossible to avoid joining in. Within thirty seconds any pretence was always unnecessary."

Make Orwell Fiction Again.
what do you think about cain's track record?