America lost a great one today

rod

Retired 22 years
dont forget, america is one of the few so called developed countries to practice the death sentence
Unfortunately it isn't used enough. There should be at least a hundred a day biting the dust instead of what ---10 a year if even that. Kill a person - death sentence. Rape a grandma or retarded person - death sentence. Have sex with a minor- death sentence. It would make a good retirement job. Killing skumbags.

Last edited:

Poop Head

Judge me.
Unfortunately it isn't used enough. There should be at least a hundred a day biting the dust instead of what ---10 a year if even that. Kill a person - death sentence. Rape a grandma or retarded person - death sentence. Have sex with a minor- death sentence. That would make a good retirement job. Killing skumbags.
@rod 2020!!!

rickyb

Unfortunately it isn't used enough. There should be at least a hundred a day biting the dust instead of what ---10 a year if even that. Kill a person - death sentence. Rape a grandma or retarded person - death sentence. Have sex with a minor- death sentence. That would make a good retirement job. Killing skumbags.
what about the guillotine for wall street fraudsters?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'll take that as a badge of honor. Mr. Cain had the opportunity to protect himself and chose not to. Only hope in is ignorance he didn't infect anyone else.
Luckily no one who wears a mask ever gets sick. Guess we can go ahead and completely open up the economy and end all shutdowns.....
SMH.

Poop Head

Judge me.
I'll take that as a badge of honor. Mr. Cain had the opportunity to protect himself and chose not to. Only hope in is ignorance he didn't infect anyone else.
I commend him in not being a beta pussie bitch. Went out like a man. Didnt hide from some invisible chinese flu virus

Box Ox

I commend him in not being a beta pussie bitch. Went out like a man. Didnt hide from some invisible chinese flu virus

74 year old cancer survivor. It was not a smart choice. Prove your manliness by protecting yourself so you can be there for your family for as long as long as your natural life will allow.

Poop Head

Judge me.
74 year old cancer survivor. It was not a smart choice. Prove your manliness by protecting yourself so you can be there for your family for as long as long as your natural life will allow.
His natural life allowed him to live to 74 years old. Are you stupid?

Edit: and even that was unnatural, considering he was a cancer survivor.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

If the colonists all had that attitude, we could have been the United Provinces of Canada.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I would have avoided gatherings if I were him, but apparently he felt speaking out against the radical left and Marxist Democrats hell bent on destroying America was important enough to risk it.

Good for him.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I would have avoided gatherings if I were him, but apparently he felt speaking out against the radical left and Marxist Democrats hell bent on destroying America was important enough to risk it.

Good for him.

I agree, everyone should be free to take the level of risk they feel necessary. That is about as close to a true definition of liberty I can think of. To deny a man dignity in his death by tsk-tsking the choices he made in order to signal ones own virtue is nothing short of ghoulish.

floridays

I wouldn't say he got what he deserved but his death was entirely preventable. He was in a high risk group but it's not like he was at death's door, at 74 he was still active and engaged and looked like he had plenty of years left. He chose to ignore the doctors and engage in risky behaviors and unfortunately he paid for it with his life.
Simple question Jones,
Are you in any higher risk category?
Do you put your faith in a mask to protect (save) you, if so?
Life is risks, waking up and getting out of the bed can be considered risky, yet many people die in bed.

Trust your mask and all entailed, don't enjoy life while you're living and you will still end up on a slab with a tag on your toe.

Thanks for your service.
I think I remember your saying you are a Marine.
Thank you Sir, for your service. :thumbup1: