America's Backdoor To Communism

vantexan

There's room for hope, but a necessity for reality. Trump touted "possible" treatments for Covid-19. Nothing has been proven to work and Trump was immediately disputed by a number of experts.

Clinical trials have started, but a vaccine is 12-18 months out, assuming they find one.

More Trump salesmanship. Obviously, you're buying it.
Not talking about a vaccine. Chloroquine has been proven effective in France and elsewhere. You don't want it to succeed because you don't want Trump reelected. Which is pretty sad. Guess where this virus isn't blowing up? In the tropics where they've been using chloroquine for decades to fight malaria. Saw a doctor the other night say that it inhibits the virus from getting into cells.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not talking about a vaccine. Chloroquine has been proven effective in France and elsewhere. You don't want it to succeed because you don't want Trump reelected. Which is pretty sad.

I'd love for it to succeed. China tried the same drug, with mixed results. They found it could actually be quite lethal, so be careful about touting it. "Effective" depends on who you talk to, sir. It has zero to do with Trump being re-elected. That is YOUR sick spin on it.

Don't promote "treatments" that aren't effective. Dr. Fauci came on later and walked back Trump's ideas.

vantexan

Dr Fauci is applauding the fast tracking to get it to patients. A couple of companies are already gearing up to mass produce it. I know you want hundreds of thousands dead and the economy in shambles so that your dementia patient has a chance at the presidency, but that's pretty sad.

Last edited:

vantexan

I'd love for it to succeed. China tried the same drug, with mixed results. They found it could actually be quite lethal, so be careful about touting it. "Effective" depends on who you talk to, sir. It has zero to do with Trump being re-elected. That is YOUR sick spin on it.

Don't promote "treatments" that aren't effective. Dr. Fauci came on later and walked back Trump's ideas.
The drug has been used to fight malaria for decades and isn't lethal. Man you'll say anything to win an argument.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
Name one virus in history that just keeps going and going exponentially? They all run their course and at worst there are flu flare ups during the "season" that die down too. You are promoting ill informed panic. Take a breath and calm down. At pandemic levels this obviously is a bad virus. But don't turn it into something it's not.
Not sure if this is true but this virus does not like heat. may be over in a couple months.

vantexan

Not sure if this is true but this virus does not like heat. may be over in a couple months.
I heard Dr. Oz say the other day that we don't know enough yet about this virus when asked about it dying off in the summer. Said some viruses thrive in hot weather so it was too early to tell. But I hope you're right.

BrownArmy

What drug doesn’t have serious side effects and for at risk people what are their chances without the drug, because we know the side effects of the Chinese virus on them.

Wow, Trump throws out a Hail Mary, you think he’s a quarterback?

Trump is parroting something he heard, he has no fkg clue.

Faucci gets up, contradicts him, Trump gets back up and says ‘I have a feeling it could work’.

Fkg seriously?

Trump should stfu.