My wretched ex wife
Who creatith all my strife

My unhappiness has to end
For my mind to be on the mend
Just maybe the next tomorrow
Brings an end to all my sorrow
I will findeth the power
To saveth thou from the tower

So this means I am stuck in this cold, damp and dark tower.

P

pickup

OMG!!!!!
Take a closer look at Dumbo.
:surprised:

I fearethed that those who would celebrate guy fawkes day and would cometh to the castle to petition a penny for the guy would be subject to possible injury as they waiteth at the castle gates to collect their money , while the halloween sign hangeth over them like a sword of damocles.

But now I feareth no more for the safety of the children as SirBigDummy hath pointed out that the sign is indeed well hung eth . I think that the sign can not stand erect forever but hopefully it will only need to be up for a few days.

P

pickup

Awesome! Once again you are amazing...

Do not let this pagan deceive you as he paints a homage to the witches'sabbath. He should not be held up as an example to emulate as he clearly hath bats in the belfry and skeletons in his closet.

Dizzee is encouraging us to focus our energies on devilish entities . I beseech thee faithful readers of the elephant tale, go to sleep early and save thine energies for the next day which is All Saint's day and for the next day after which is All Soul's day.

The only true way is through the Church built on the rock of Peter and the Rock of ages. This pagan will be dealt with soon enough.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Open letter to Knight Big

Darling

This castle is cold.
Oreo has lost weight.
I have been stuck in this tower waiting for you, time and time again.

Ed has a weekend job and I only get to see him on the flat screen.

I have not demanded much other than the dish on the south tower...

Post 1000 is arriving in December and I want to redecorate this cold castle. ( And have a party!!!)

I plan to ask Dizzee to aid me in this endeavor.

Please leave me with a credit card and a high speed internet connection...

I will be ordering from Pottery Barn and Crate & Barrel.

You will be painting and hanging window dressings for me.

I will also ask for a kennel and a team of malamutes to take me around on a sled while I stop to feed the hungry some of that fine blue sea creature you call lobster.

Don't worry...my honey do list will include games of chase the princess around and snap the towel at her tushie.

Your love, Princess AJ

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Who delivered those packages!
My packages are signature required!!!
I am NOT paying for Saturday service!!!!
Can you bring them inside????

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Who delivered those packages!
My packages are signature required!!!
I am NOT paying for Saturday service!!!!
Can you bring them inside????
If you would answer the door in something other than that long flannel robe, you might get better service. :wink2:

Big Babooba

Alas, the castle is empty. What hath happened to the fair ladies, Dilli, Fethrs and AJ? The evil feline Prince Smokey hath captured them and carried them off to the Enchanted Black Forest. They have been enslaved as his personal servants. He hath mercilessly worked their fingers to the bone in his cat toy factory.

Slaving away for 23 hours a day, he allows them only one hours rest. Their daily meal of watery gruel hath left their bodies emaciated. Life is not good for them. Oh who can possibly save them from the wretched cat?