An old question about IE, numbers and other things that dont matter.

happybob

Feeders
Have the closest DOT and an OSHA number when you get to work.
​Make sure they know you have these numbers and that you will call.
Don't even give them the heads up. Have the numbers and use them. Just smile at them every time they comment about your performance and tell them "I did the best possible job I could today, yesterday, tomorrow and every day in the future will be the same. Have a nice day"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Isn't it funny. I almost cant believe they can say anything with a strait face. With a different load each and everyday. I don't know what I have new anymore. Just to get me to whatever number they try to get me too. Most days they cut a half hr of gravy. For an hr of miles. Will they balance out.,,? No. Set up to fail.

I would love to hear from someone in management or IE explain how just a few years ago. Virtually every route was in everyday with the same area to deliver. To now which is a complete disaster everyday.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I would love to hear from someone in management or IE explain how just a few years ago. Virtually every route was in everyday with the same area to deliver. To now which is a complete disaster everyday.
I had an oncar supe answer that question with the reply that the center was virtually time studied,and th e results were we didnt need as many routes due to the 'enhancements' in EDD and the addition of Keyless Entry. Of course that was back when i cared to enough to discuss things that dont matter and I cant change

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Rough day. If its possible to be 3 hrs late, I was.

I respectfully asked them to raise my back up limit to 15, since they have given me five more dock deliveries, and I was at 10. center manager told me to deliver 5 of them from the door, so I did, because I had to.

I was given a junk truck, Im sure as punishment and I could not get the back door open.

The bulkhead door wouldnt stay shut, and the passenger door and rear door were next to impossible to open, so most of the day I rode with it open, which I had to anyway as the fumes were so bad, and the truck smoked every time I shut it off, all 148 times.

Been on the area 12 yrs, got a split I had never seen, had no clue how to run it, and it was not palled, just thrown in my truck. It was even hoodier, than my normal hood, so I pulled early, did it, and delivered all my commercial that was open late, late.

No one knows why my truck was pulled or who had it.

Tomorrow should be awesome.

work safely and by the methods. if doing so makes your SPORH drop that will managements attention