Another "Hate Slate" at LU952

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
All local membership is down. Eddie was brought up on charges,
I just checked, local 572 and 542 are both up over 2000 members each in those same 16 years.

Can you name a local in SoCal that is down in membership?

Because I haven't found one yet.

PK has sewed our local and what's left of our membership, and you still back him.

Why?

LagunaBrown

Wtf are you babbling about now?
Your know exactly what I am talking about..... No reform slate means a H slate in 952. Either you have a reform slate or you don't (combing slates would ruin the reputation and be a dumb teamster career ending move for LD and EJ.) and it would be automatic loss if it's a 3 horse race. Either way you guys are screwed.

So a simple Yes or no is a good if you are running a reform slate. You can save us the babbling.

Last edited:

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Your know exactly what I am talking about..... No reform slate means a H slate in 952. Either you have a reform slate or you don't (combing slates would ruin the reputation and be a dumb teamster career ending move for LD and EJ.) and it would be automatic loss if it's a 3 horse race. Either way you guys are screwed.

So a simple Yes or no is a good if you are running a reform slate. You can save us the babbling.
I thought he talking about the mismanagement of your Local's dues money and assets???

LagunaBrown

I thought he talking about the mismanagement of your Local's dues money and assets???
That Is what your talking about to derail the thread that is about hate slates in 952. You can go into the countless threads realbrown1 has made and been schooled on for it or call the local yourself. Now let's hear it........ Reform slate or not? Don't be ashamed.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
That what your talking about to derail the thread. You can go into the countless threads realbrown1 has made and been schooled on for it or call the local yourself. Now let's hear it reform slate or not?
There, their, they're little brother...

(It's spelled you're)...and I only replied when he referred to it.

I can see why you wouldn't want to answer my questions, and I am pretty sure you can't, because you're just a parrot that regurgitates what you hear.

realbrown1

How do you know LD and EJ are pro-H?

It's not what I heard.

And ruin what carrers?

Being a teamster official is a service, not a career.

You think it's a career?

Is that why you are kissing PK's butt so much?

To further your career?

If that's the case, you don't belong in a teamster office.

realbrown1

That Is what your talking about to derail the thread that is about hate slates in 952. You can go into the countless threads realbrown1 has made and been schooled on for it or call the local yourself. Now let's hear it........ Reform slate or not? Don't be ashamed.
You are delusional Mr. BOOK VALUE.

The Silent Bang

Damn donkey why are your sounding so desperate. You've tried and tried to agitate these guys into running a third slate. You know very well what 2 slates mean. And you've heard the support we have out there. So keep trying. haha ha ha

Evil

Damn donkey why are your sounding so desperate. You've tried and tried to agitate these guys into running a third slate. You know very well what 2 slates mean. And you've heard the support we have out there. So keep trying. haha ha ha

Word out of Los Angeles is PDK is upset RH is backing the DJ slate and even more concerned about a third slate not running.

LagunaBrown

Oh bag if you didn't care you would not be reading this thread. We all know a two slate race means the reformers have to lay down on Z. We also know your scared of the reformers running their own slate and ruining your shot at a union job. We also know your plans for the reformers. But in the end it's the morals of it all that will be the factor. So I am really, really hoping you combined slates with the reformers. You see either way one or both of you will are making a bad moved and I will be here to call you on it.

realbrown1

We also know your scared of the reformers running their own slate and ruining your shot at a union job.
It always comes back to this.

You want a job at the local.

That's all that matters to you.

You don't give a crap about the members.

If you did, you would be calling for PK to step down.

Are you afraid PK will lose and LD or EE won't ever give you a job at the local?

I think that's it.

Everything you do is about getting a job at the local.

Bragging about filing tons of grievances.

Kissing PK's 71 year old butt.

It's all about getting a union job for YOU, isn't it?

Pathetic.

It always comes back to this.

You want a job at the local.

That's all that matters to you.

You don't give a crap about the members.

If you did, you would be calling for PK to step down.

Are you afraid PK will lose and LD or EE won't ever give you a job at the local?

I think that's it.

Everything you do is about getting a job at the local.

Bragging about filing tons of grievances.

Kissing PK's 71 year old butt.

It's all about getting a union job for YOU, isn't it?

Pathetic.
After PK wins and so does H2O what will you say here? Will you go away or just keep bitching.

SoCalUPS

PK has way too many connections and experience. As much as I like the other guys, it's going to be a tough election for them. It will probably be close

browncowboy

About a third of those tickets were for 952 members. Two thirds were for spouces, children and friends of 952 members. Maybe this can help members forget about that garbage carve out the morons pushed through with lies. More than 2/3rds of the actual dues paying members that showed won't ever show up to a general membership meeting and support PK or his used car salesman GM.

Let's not forget PK didn't have enough supporters to suspend the summer meetings. Haha!

PK is like the Donald of the GOP, no unity!
Evil, your mouth or typing all need a plug. These members are all on board. Reason why thier families showed up. They appreciate the work there local 952 spouses do daily!! Not to mention the medical benefits they enjoy. You still want to bash the carve out? Ask all your TDU idiots who pushed the vote!!! All they needed to do is to wait. But no, you stubborn, want to be important dumb asses wanted to push your lack of power on them and have them vote yes. Stop posting your lies and hate. You want to help these members, get on the same page. Since 1997, all is well and still going strong. Don't spread rumors or lack of your real life experiences, drop the Bull :censored2: and either go away or get on board. My guess is, you have never been on strike.