ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

LagunaBrown

I work for a living.

Just lucky my route has a lot of freight elevators.

Gives me a lot of down time waiting on them.

But hey, this is my 8th time asking you, who are you supporting at the convention if elected?

You can tell us.
Lol. Sure buddy, whatever you say. You must have the worst reading comprehension imaginable because i have spelled thing out for you already. Have fun with you "down time".

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Lol. Sure buddy, whatever you say. You must have the worst reading comprehension imaginable because i have spelled thing out for you already. Have fun with you "down time".
I'll ask for the 9th time, who are you going to support?

FZ or H?

It's a very easy question.

Last edited by a moderator:

realbrown1

Got my Teamster magazine today.

And what do I see on page 33?

The crook R.A.

H's number 3 man.

Still there for all to see.

Hahahahaha.

Funny stuff having a criminal on your slate.

Spongebob1

You are a liar, plain and simple.

image.jpeg

Spongebob1

Actually,...... I don't care for any of them, I want a do over, but that's not gonna happen,
I'm not sure who I'm gonna support yet,...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Actually,...... I don't care for any of them, I want a do over, but that's not gonna happen,
I'm not sure who I'm gonna support yet,...
Now there's a shocker your not happy with leadership......youre not the type to cry,complain and criticize......that's sarcasm.....I figured I better spell that out...you probably wouldn't have figured that out.....I personally like the part when you take your ball and go home

Now there's a shocker your not happy with leadership......youre not the type to cry,complain and criticize......that's sarcasm.....I figured I better spell that out...you probably wouldn't have figured that out.....I personally like the part when you take your ball and go home
He's not happy with the respect his local gets him on the job either. He just won't admit it. He's sick of ups treated my him like a red headed fat bald stepchild.

Last edited:

realbrown1

Stop babbling.

You sound like a spoiled brat when you babble.