ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Spongebob1

You ar a rat Fact

Bahahaha,.....
Look who's calling the "kettle black"

image.jpeg

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
The cheerleaders have been REAL quiet for a while.

That happens when they realized they were supporting a turd slate called the OG.

Better late then never.

realbrown1

Can you show me where it has to?
There is only 2 slates of candidates to vote for at the Convention.

Why not put out who you are supporting, unless you are ashamed of who your slate is supporting.

Is that the case?

Is your slate ashamed of supporting H?

bbsam

Staff member
There is only 2 slates of candidates to vote for at the Convention.

Why not put out who you are supporting, unless you are ashamed of who your slate is supporting.

Is that the case?

Is your slate ashamed of supporting H?
You talk a lot about being ashamed. You must have had an interesting childhood.

realbrown1

You talk a lot about being ashamed. You must have had an interesting childhood.
I talked of his slate being too ashamed of H to actually put on any of their flyers that they are passing out that they are supporting him.

What else would you call it?

Trying to hide the fact that they support H, but they know the membership hates H.

LagunaBrown

I talked of his slate being too ashamed of H to actually put on any of their flyers that they are passing out that they are supporting him.

What else would you call it?

Trying to hide the fact that they support H, but they know the membership hates H.

Can you show me where it has to? The slate does say "Local 952 Real Teamster Leadership" and comprised of of Businsess Agents, Stewards and REAL organizers throughout the industries. These are the people that are active, stick together and involved in the Local Union and defend the members daily. They fight for members jobs, win monies from companies and support members through addiction, death and divorce.

Your slate has EE the liar at the helm who never ever fights management and always fights the union. He constantly runs failed elections to cost the local money and he tricked members to run on his slate by telling them it is a free trip to Vegas. They know he tricked them and that is why they will not campaign with him. He tries to be a big shot on facebook but does not do crap for the members. You can call it what you want but I call it ANTI-UNION and it is time for it to stop!

realbrown1

Can you show me where it has to?
Your slate is running for delegates to the Convention, and you don't think you have to tell the membership how you will vote?

The slate does say "Local 952 Real Teamster Leadership" and comprised of of Businsess Agents, Stewards and REAL organizers throughout the industries.

Our slate is made up of REAL teamsters.

You know, the ones that actually work for a living.

realbrown1

Are you working or are you on disability?
I work for a living.

Just lucky my route has a lot of freight elevators.

Gives me a lot of down time waiting on them.

But hey, this is my 8th time asking you, who are you supporting at the convention if elected?

You can tell us.