ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

You must be! That explains it,.... What's your drug of choice, you must be on some type of lunatic drug, with all your ramblings, and off the wall post!
My drug is the gift of life I was given. The chance I've been given to help people and my family. God is my drug as is my love for dogs and animals. I have a lot of things in life like that to be high on.

Spongebob1

You have accused me of being,...like twelve people now,.. Shall I name them all?...
Looks to me you better clean up your own back yard!

Spongebob1

You are slick willy

Your coworkers don't lie like you,.... Actually you would be real surprised at a couple of them,......js
They tell me stuff, about you,... They really don't like you,...... What's that saying,....Oh,...."faux friends"
Or if you don't know the meaning--- fake friends

Spongebob1

My drug is the gift of life I was given. The chance I've been given to help people and my family. God is my drug as is my love for dogs and animals. I have a lot of things in life like that to be high on.

What,......... Oh the drugs kicked in,....

More ramblings,..... You should get some sleep, and maybe you should apologize to all your coworkers tomorrow for embarrassing them again tonight,...............js