ANOTHER OG CROOK/H'S WESTERN REGION THUG

Your coworkers don't lie like you,.... Actually you would be real surprised at a couple of them,......js
They tell me stuff, about you,... They really don't like you,...... What's that saying,....Oh,...."faux friends"
Or if you don't know the meaning--- fake friends
Do you are trying a Jedi mind trick. A misdirection. It's really funny. As long as 91% like you you're good. You can't play by the rules so you are going to lie and talk about my wife. I know the game. You are a bad human being. It is what it is. Just get Fred a tic tak.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Your coworkers don't lie like you,.... Actually you would be real surprised at a couple of them,......js
They tell me stuff, about you,... They really don't like you,...... What's that saying,....Oh,...."faux friends"
Or if you don't know the meaning--- fake friends
@Lead Belly is a real man , with real friends . The cowards you were speaking with, were your "fake friends " not his. You are a sad , dispecable human being. I feel sorry for YOUR family......

What,......... Oh the drugs kicked in,....

More ramblings,..... You should get some sleep, and maybe you should apologize to all your coworkers tomorrow for embarrassing them again tonight,...............js
You should smoke that crack rock and fade away in your recliner in moms basement. When you want help call Teamcare. I hope it's not to late. Oh yea you change your story more than a 13 year old girl. Js.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
To talk about my wife what a scumbag. Family is off limits with real men. This ain't no real man.

So we are bringing into this theater a mans family? Is this what you want? Just say the word.

Relax.

I got this

I got this for you.

If spongebutt wants to debate issues....

I will be more than happy, to do that.

And then.... inject.... all the things FZ doesn't want to admit, or want members to know.

Especially about his "running mates".

-Bug-

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Some clever writing there little man,^^^ mostly lies, but clever, the only true thing is I changed my avatar to a cat eating a RAT,....

View attachment 72922

When members don't agree with you, or your tactics, it's the same o'l crap,---"Your tdu" I'm not tdu, never have been, never been to their convention
The union blood flows deep in my family, I'm a 3rd generation Union man,... I've donated my time, my money, and have helped other unions, I have stood countless hours campaigning for what I believe in,...
So don't tell me I'm anti union,... That's always your comeback when you've met your match, I'm a registered Independent,... I usually stay away from any political arguments, if you like Trump, Sanders, or Clinton, I really don't give a damn,.....
My focus is to rid the teamsters of corruption, and those officers that have gotten lazy, and think they are entitled to stay in office!
I love how every "reformer" on the site refutes any affiliation with TDU. Why is that? I'm a proud member of FTDU and TDUS. Why are TDUers such vajays that they can't stand up claim who they are? TDUers are like a donkey unicorn, you've heard of them, just never met one.
Btw, for all the hidden TDUers, a donkey unicorn is still a jackass.

Spongebob1

C'mon, you left out "Jakefromstatefarm"...... Or the
Big Bad Wolf,.... Or how about "4-0-7 or how about Reggie Jackson,....shall I go on,... I declare me the BC winner of champions,......

Future

Victory Ride
Big Bad Wolf,.... Or how about "4-0-7 or how about Reggie Jackson,....shall I go on,... I declare me the BC winner of champions,......
image.jpeg

You have me mistaken. BD gave you some bad information. How are you after the loss you just took in24 did that hurt?