Another Question about Background Checks

SolidWoodPanel

Probably the Greatest American Alive
Hi all, been working preload since the end of January at my local hub. I've wanted to become a driver, but they said I needed to be available every saturday, which is turdwaffle, because of the last two guys to pass Integrad, they've driven maybe twice in the past three months.

Anyway, now that I can sign up, I was wondering how far they'd go back. My driving record has been clean for 5-6 years, but I do have some various arrests in my past, including a DUI, for which I got a PBJ and finished the diversion program and probation. Now the court documents I received list nolle prosequi, and my insurance rates weren't affected. But If I search the local court records online, it still shows that I was charged for DUI but the case went PBJ- Nolle prosequi. Technically, I'm allowed to say I was not convicted. I don't know if they will show up pr not.

I have a small bevy of other arrests for a slew of misdemeanor charges but they more or less minor and occurred 10 or more years ago.

I was also wrongfully charged with a DUI in another state, and of course the respectable officer never showed up at trial and the case was dismissed

So how do you like my chances?

oldngray

nowhere special
Was that PBJ on white or wheat

I only like PBJs when you mix the peanut butter and jelly up in a bowl first then spread very thick on wheat bread
giphy.gif

Richard Cranium

Hi all, been working preload since the end of January at my local hub. I've wanted to become a driver, but they said I needed to be available every saturday, which is turdwaffle, because of the last two guys to pass Integrad, they've driven maybe twice in the past three months.

Anyway, now that I can sign up, I was wondering how far they'd go back. My driving record has been clean for 5-6 years, but I do have some various arrests in my past, including a DUI, for which I got a PBJ and finished the diversion program and probation. Now the court documents I received list nolle prosequi, and my insurance rates weren't affected. But If I search the local court records online, it still shows that I was charged for DUI but the case went PBJ- Nolle prosequi. Technically, I'm allowed to say I was not convicted. I don't know if they will show up pr not.

I have a small bevy of other arrests for a slew of misdemeanor charges but they more or less minor and occurred 10 or more years ago.

I was also wrongfully charged with a DUI in another state, and of course the respectable officer never showed up at trial and the case was dismissed

Any turdwaffle felonies?

clever_username

Philosoraptor
Bruh, I have a felony forgery conviction. If they let me drive, I'm sure they'll let you.

I've often wondered about the legality of my position though. I do deliver to gun stores after all....

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Stay away from our daughters!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Bruh, I have a felony forgery conviction. If they let me drive, I'm sure they'll let you.

I've often wondered about the legality of my position though. I do deliver to gun stores after all....
Fed ex grounds HR is the local parole officers.

I'm not sure it's that big of a deal.