Another View of Newt Gingrich

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Opinions that add to the discussion are more than welcome---those that show your limited grasp of the subject should be kept to yourself.

One does not exist without the other and visa versa thus all things being equal.

This quote is substantive and adds to the discussion of the topic on hand.

One does not exist without the other and visa versa thus all things being Equal....find the Sweet'n'low!!

Your edit clearly shows that you have no clue what the grownups were talking about.

Do you ever wonder why I don't spend a lot of time in this forum? It's because I admit that I don't have the knowledge that I feel that I would need to add to the discussion and would instead detract from it. I also admit that I have learned quite a bit from many of the threads here.

Stick to what you know and don't embarass yourself with what you don't.

Last edited:

wkmac

I remember someone saying that and thought "Oh so true".

Makes sense it was you.

We are still suffering 200 years later from Hamilton's handiwork.

True! One could argue IMO that the British mercantilists lost the war on the battlefield in the American Revolution but won the war of the political and the economic. The legacy of Quesnay and the physiocrats via our Jeffersonian and Lockean traditions (although not perfect but a start) never stood a chance once the constitution gained acceptance. What began as great promise in the Declaration of Independence was crushed on Sept. 17th, 1787' IMHO.

The Gingrich's and Obama's are nothing but physical proof of this very fact.

tourists24

True! One could argue IMO that the British mercantilists lost the war on the battlefield in the American Revolution but won the war of the political and the economic. The legacy of Quesnay and the physiocrats via our Jeffersonian and Lockean traditions (although not perfect but a start) never stood a chance once the constitution gained acceptance. What began as great promise in the Declaration of Independence was crushed on Sept. 17th, 1787' IMHO.

The Gingrich's and Obama's are nothing but physical proof of this very fact.
A little off topic here I know but I have a question for ya WK..... what do you think the US would look like today if the the Articles of Confederation wouldve stood and the was no Constitution adopted. And where would we fit into this global environment we have today?

moreluck

golden ticket member
One does not exist without the other and visa versa thus all things being Equal....find the Sweet'n'low!!

Your edit clearly shows that you have no clue what the grownups were talking about.

Your post clearly shows your brain doesn't handle double entendre!! If you don't "get it" don't strain your brain. I, unlike you, keep current on most aspects of the news today. This thread is Newt's. He is one of my favorites and as a republican and a voter, my input is just as important as your complaining. If I see a chance for a joke, wise crack, double entendre, I'm taking it. It I see a chance to say TWSS, I'm going to.

Several other threads I don't care about......like Judge, Ron Dennis & the Fed and Never again.........check them out as virgin territory.

Oh, and enjoy Tues. thru Fri....I'll be in Vegas making some Christmas money and delivering gifts and just having fun!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Opinions that add to the discussion are more than welcome---those that show your limited grasp of the subject should be kept to yourself.
Who died and made you master of the Brown Cafe ???? And you're always tring to bait me......that makes you a master-baiter !!

Do you ever wonder why I don't spend a lot of time in this forum? Oh my goodness, Yes ! It occupies my every waking moment....NOT !!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
A little off topic here I know but I have a question for ya WK..... what do you think the US would look like today if the the Articles of Confederation wouldve stood and the was no Constitution adopted. And where would we fit into this global environment we have today?

We would have formed an American Union and our currency would be called the Amro.

wkmac

Lots of variables there so it's hard to say. Taking the A of C (Art. of Confederation) as they were in Sept. 1787' before the Constitution, it would be fair to say what we have today would be very different. The fact that the under the A of C there was no mechanism or authority to tax at the Federal level, you can see where this was a real roadblock in preventing large scale central gov't. But then, from a truly limited state ideal, that would be the point would it not?
:happy-very:

wkmac

NEWT’S FANNIE/FREDDIE ENDGAME: PLANTATION USA
Those of us fighting the banks began to see a disturbing trend starting about a year ago. Fannie and Freddie began showing up claiming title and seeking to evict homeowners from their homes.
The process works like this, using Bank of America as an example. Average Joe had a securitized loan with Countrywide. Countrywide, which might as well have been run by the Gambino family with expertise in "daisy chain" fraud, never followed the PSA, did not care for the original notes and almost never deposited the original notes in the PSA Trust. Countrywide goes belly up. Bank of America (BOA) takes over Countrywide in perhaps the worst deal in the history of corporate America, acquiring more liabilities than assets. Bank of America realizes that it has acquired a big bag of dung (no notes = no mortgages = big problem) and so sets up an entity called "BAC Home Loans LLP" whose general partner is another BOA entity.
The purpose of these BOA entities is to execute the liquidation the Countrywide portfolio as quickly as possible and, at the same time, isolate the liability to two small BOA subsidiaries. BOA uses BAC Home Loans LLP to conduct the foreclosure on Joe’s home. BAC Home Loans LLP feeds local foreclosure lawyers phony, robosigned documents that establish an "of record" transfer of the Countrywide mortgage to BAC Home Loans LLP. BAC Home Loans LLP, "purchases" Joe’s home at a Sheriff’s sale by bidding Joe’s debt owed to Countrywide. BAC Home Loans LLP does not have and cannot prove any connection to Joe’s note so BAC Home Loans LLP quickly deeds Joe’s property to Fannie and Freddie.
When it is time to kick Joe out of his home, Fannie Mae shows up in the eviction action. When compelled to show its cards, Fannie will claim title to Joe’s house via a "quit claim deed" or an assignment of the Sheriff’s Certificate of sale. Adding insult to injury, while Joe may have spent years trying to get BOA to "modify" his loan, and may have begged BOA for the right to pay BOA $1000 a month if only BOA will stop the foreclosure, Fannie now claims that BOA deeded Joe’s property to Fannie for nothing. That right, nothing. All county recorders require that a real estate purchaser claim how much they paid for the property to determine the tax value. Fannie claims on these recorded documents that it paid nothing for Joe’s home and, further, falsely claims that it is exempt because it is a US government agency. It isn’t. It is a government sponsored entity that is currently in conservatorship and run by the US government.
Great advice Newt.
CONCLUSION
It is apparent that the US government is so broke that it will do anything to pay its bills, including stealing Average Joe’s home.
That’s change that both Barack Obama and Newt Gingrich can believe in.

Foreclosure Fraud in a Nutshell and How Newt Gingrich Abetted the Theft of Average Joe’s Home

And let's be clear, Newt is just an ingredient in the meal and not the meal itself. But I'm not naive enough not to think that Newt at least didn't help set the table to a degree and after leaving Congress was presented
an opportunity to sitdown at that table and eat with the rest of the pigs!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
NEWT Gingrich continues to be the ONLY house speaker to EVER be censored by the house of representatives and forced to resign in disgrace, and somehow, you guys seem to be "signaling" that you could back this horse...!

I SAY....

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Peace.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
NEWT Gingrich continues to be the ONLY house speaker to EVER be censored by the house of representatives and forced to resign in disgrace, and somehow, you guys seem to be "signaling" that you could back this horse...!

I SAY....

Peace.

Horses don't go Baaahhh, they go neeeiiigghh.
I think that may be a goat.

Manure.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I SAY....

Peace.

How soon they forget. This would be the same Newt who was banging someone other than his wife while pushing for the impeachment of Bill Clinton. Dumped in disgrace as Speaker of the House, and yet nobody seems to remember any of it. Oh, and the Evangelical Right is going to hate him because he's a Catholic.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How soon they forget. This would be the same Newt who was banging someone other than his wife while pushing for the impeachment of Bill Clinton. Dumped in disgrace as Speaker of the House, and yet nobody seems to remember any of it. Oh, and the Evangelical Right is going to hate him because he's a Catholic.

Its just not time for Newts garbage to be placed at the curb. As long as these cast of moronic characters stay in the race as the anti romney, ROMNEY will eventually lose the nomination. Too bad the GOP faithful prefer circus clowns instead of a candidate who could give Obama a run for his money.

circus_clowns.jpg

Peace.

You seem to think the hearings over Clinton's impeachment was over having an affair, but that simply isn't true. The process was for lying under oath and conspiring to have someone else (Monica) to lie under oath.

I've said several times(including when Clinton's fiasco was going on), I don't care who they (any of them) do, NOMB. It's not illegal to have an extra marital affair.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You seem to think the hearings over Clinton's impeachment was over having an affair, but that simply isn't true. The process was for lying under oath and conspiring to have someone else (Monica) to lie under oath.

I've said several times(including when Clinton's fiasco was going on), I don't care who they (any of them) do, NOMB. It's not illegal to have an extra marital affair.

I agree. Your sex life should be nobody's concern but your own. However, the Religious Right pushed very hard for the GOP to pursue Clinton, so it wasn't just the perjury concerns that motivated Republicans. Perhaps they will give Newt a pass.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I agree. Your sex life should be nobody's concern but your own. However, the Religious Right pushed very hard for the GOP to pursue Clinton, so it wasn't just the perjury concerns that motivated Republicans. Perhaps they will give Newt a pass.

I agree with you unless part of your sex life takes place in the Oral, I mean Oval Office.