Any Boston or Maine drivers here?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We all know Boston and that whole area have been getting crushed with mega snow storms back to back, we all would like to know how terrible it has really been. Have you guys n gals been missing a lot of work, have loads been backed up, a lot of accidents at work? Give us the lowdown on what it has been like for the past few weeks.

gbpackman29

Haven't finished a route in weeks, bring back 50+ stops never sheeted, ecd a good 30+ others. At least 2 hit parked car and an intersection crash on Fri that I know of just last wk. Punched out at 2221 on Fri, and around that time every other day. Lots of fun.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I feel bad for you guys up there, freakin ridiculous you guys keep getting smashed in the mouth. Heard its unreal up there today like hurricane force winds. Just be safe brother for real. :happy2:

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
Its ugly up here, we a rolling trailers and are days behind. I have areas I cant do. Sup took 40 stops of me on Thursday last week and put them in his 4x4 to deliver. Never seen this in close to 25 years

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Its ugly up here, we a rolling trailers and are days behind. I have areas I cant do. Sup took 40 stops of me on Thursday last week and put them in his 4x4 to deliver. Never seen this in close to 25 years
Wow dude, unreal the asczz whooping that has been going on up there. Unimaginable really with what you see on tv and internet, how bad its been.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Yeah were supposed to get like 5 to 8 approximately here on the eastern shore near Maryland and Delaware. Hopefully it starts tomorrow night after work and maybe get the day off on Tuesday, all depending lol.

ManInBrown

Just a brutal winter here in the NorthEast. Friday was terrible. Never reached 15F. Another cold week upcoming. Cant wait for Spring. At least not as bad as Boston here. Stay safe everybody

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I think he meant the northeast of the northeast. Like anyone here from Boston or Maine? Perhaps a semicolon would have been appropriate. Anyone here from Boston; Maine? Macho Man knows his geography bro

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

One of our on-cars was in Worcester a few weeks ago to try to help them get caught up. He said that it was tough to get around at first but after awhile he got the hang of it and was able to help them make a dent in their backlog. The one thing that he did say was that the DOL for the route he was asked to run was stop for stop.

We have been fortunate here in that we have missed out on most of the snow but we will be in the deep freeze through tomorrow.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I read the title of this post and instantly thought of the image of the weather map showing snow all along the Northern Atlantic region.

I think it will be a few weeks of trouble indeed.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Weather is so weird nowadays on east coast. Stays cold it seems til like late april early may now. I remember back in high school it would start getting cold in October and by late March it would be warm enough to wear shorts to school already. I guess now I cant complain as much cause im still wearing shorts to work til almost Thanksgiving. Just wish it would warm up in April like beginning of April instead of almost May lol.

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
I think he meant the northeast of the northeast. Like anyone here from Boston or Maine? Perhaps a semicolon would have been appropriate. Anyone here from Boston; Maine? Macho Man knows his geography bro
Comma after Boston in the title: "Any Boston, or Maine drivers here?"
Weather is so weird nowadays on east coast. Stays cold it seems til like late april early may now. I remember back in high school it would start getting cold in October and by late March it would be warm enough to wear shorts to school already. I guess now I cant complain as much cause im still wearing shorts to work til almost Thanksgiving. Just wish it would warm up in April like beginning of April instead of almost May lol.

Must be Global Warming! lol Now we know why they cooked the books and changed the data.
The climate, she's a changin'.