Part time

RTS313

IMG_1325.gif

BigBrownboxx

I don't think YOU and YOU ALONE should get paid over $25 an hour--especially for not knowing the difference between "to" and "too" and when to use it while making fun of someone else for being "brainless."

So again YOU are in it for YOURSELF.

Leave something in life better than how you found it.
How long have you worked for UPS?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
My first day working here I loaded a box truck of 2 stops. A Barnes and noble and a publishing company who decided to publish a book during the holiday season. It was 1200 boxes of books and I hated every second of it.

Part time needs a raise.

UPSER1987

Well said. It baffles me how many people on here say “well what about McDonald’s? Do they pay their part timers well?”

We are part of the most successful logistics company in the world with the one of the countries most powerful unions, we should be the ones leading the way and setting the example

Look at how much damage Walmart has done. They are one of the richest in the world and they have workers on government food stamps. We are paying for their employees with our taxes, that’s not right. Meanwhile they come in, decimate mom and pop shops

We deserve a little work life balance. People point to how much drivers make on full time, but they work their asses off for that to support their families, who they often don’t get to spend nearly as much time with as they’d like because they’re working 10-12 hours a day to get that money, and by the time they come home they’re absolutely beat

And all the while UPS is making record profits, double in some cases, and spending billions and billions of dollars just on stock buy backs, something both trump AND Bernie sanders says is not right, so they can line the pockets of corporate and shareholders
Geez man, you accept an outdoor, physical job, expect top pay and not expect to be tired. Lots of people work their asses off, physically and mentally, and don’t have the same pay, benefits and pension. Todays UPSers act like they invented hot and tired. Some of the greedy pansie ass comments here are asinine.

Last edited:

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Geez man, you accept an outdoor, physical job, expect top pay and not expect to be tired. Lots of people work their asses off, physically and mentally, and don’t have the same pay, benefits and pension. Todays UPSers act like they invented hot and tired. Some of the greedy pansie ass comments here are asinine.

Bro you sit inside an office doing nothing shut up

Thebrownblob

Sounds like they need a Union.

HarryWarden

Lots of people work their asses off, physically and mentally, and don’t have the same pay, benefits and pension.
Ok? Lots of people work in sweatshops for 10
Cents a day too in other countries, should we start comparing our jobs to theirs, also?

Or we could go the other way, let’s start comparing our job with our ceo, who makes $19 million dollars a year, from our labor

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
Ok? Lots of people work in sweatshops for 10
Cents a day too in other countries, should we start comparing our jobs to theirs, also?

Or we could go the other way, let’s start comparing our job with our ceo, who makes $19 million dollars a year, from our labor

You’re going back and forth with a person who’s in management. He doesn’t get it.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I guess in a couple weeks you will find out how hot and sweaty loading trucks will be

nWo

I think the wait in Louisville and the Philly air hub might be pretty long. But even if it's not the part timers still deserve a good wage. And we don't need 2 or 3 new threads a week telling pters their job isn't hard.