Any Classic Car/Truck builders out there ?

1Low59

image.jpeg

1Low59

I don't know where you are at but if you ever get the urge for a road trip. We have a great car show every year here in Deadwood, South Dakota. This year's was insane! Some unbelieveable cars this year.

Kool Deadwood Nights. Google it and come on by next year.
I'm from Cali. I will google Kool Deadwood Nights. That would be a hell of a road trip. Please post some pics of you can.

rod

Retired 22 years
I don't know where you are at but if you ever get the urge for a road trip. We have a great car show every year here in Deadwood, South Dakota. This year's was insane! Some unbelieveable cars this year.

Kool Deadwood Nights. Google it and come on by next year.

You forgot to mention the gambling and cool bars.

rod

Retired 22 years

1951 Chevy-----My first car was a 1954 2 dr. Sedan that I put a split exhaust manifold with dual exhaust on. Had its own unique sound. Drove it summer of 10th grade through graduation. I got into a lot of trouble with that car---(mostly fun trouble). I had Port-A-Walls with Baby Moons on it----anyone remember Port-A-Walls?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
1951 Chevy-----My first car was a 1954 2 dr. Sedan that I put a split exhaust manifold with dual exhaust on. Had its own unique sound. Drove it summer of 10th grade through graduation. I got into a lot of trouble with that car---(mostly fun trouble). I had Port-A-Walls with Baby Moons on it----anyone remember Port-A-Walls?
Damn how old are you?