Any Express Couriers in North Carolina?

JonDowd

Hey guys, are there any FedEx Express Couriers here from North Carolina stations? If so, which station and what's it like working there? Thinking of relocating from up north and am looking for any information I can find. Also, is there anywhere I can get a list of all the stations within the state? Thanks!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Hey guys, are there any FedEx Express Couriers here from North Carolina stations? If so, which station and what's it like working there? Thinking of relocating from up north and am looking for any information I can find. Also, is there anywhere I can get a list of all the stations within the state? Thanks!
No one will admit where they're from. If you want a list of the NC stations, ask a CSA if you can look at their SRG. Make a copy of the pages with NC stations.

I'm sure it's much different in a NC station than up north. Probably a much slower pace. Not as stressful. Call a station and talk to a CSA. They'll give you the lowdown.

Purplepackage

No one will admit where they're from. If you want a list of the NC stations, ask a CSA if you can look at their SRG. Make a copy of the pages with NC stations.

I'm sure it's much different in a NC station than up north. Probably a much slower pace. Not as stressful. Call a station and talk to a CSA. They'll give you the lowdown.

when I think NC I just assume you'll be driving 300 miles everyday doing 50 stops lol

vantexan

The traffic in Raleigh is a zoo. One thing I've learned living around the country, no matter where you're at the company will make you hump. Nothing ruins living in a nice place like working for FedEx does.