Any Paintballers Here?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by moriar7y, Feb 9, 2014.

1. moriar7y

moriar7y New Member

Hey guys! I'm leaving my house in a half hour to go paintballing for the first time. I'm absolutly excited. Anyone here play the sport?

Sent using BrownCafe App
  2. upschuck

upschuck Well-Known Member

I suggest not to get shot....It stings. Very fun though.
  3. cachsux

cachsux Wah

Shaving is easier.
  4. av8torntn

av8torntn Well-Known Member

It's fun but like he said do not get shot.
  5. moriar7y

moriar7y New Member

It's not too bad getting shot. I certainly would recommend against it, though. We ended up playing for about 6 hours. Very fun. Not the best shot, though :/

Sent using BrownCafe App
  6. upschuck

The quality of guns can differ quite a bit. Stinginess depends on the clothing worn and the velocity that the opponents gun shoots them. Did you play on a field or in the woods?
  7. av8torntn

Like he said quality paintball marker are much more accurate.
  8. upschuck

You play a lot? Me not so much...forgot those guns were called markers.
  9. av8torntn

I haven't in years. I was injured in the war and it makes physical activity a little difficult. Every once in a while when I get bored I surf the net and am always surprised some of the equipment they have now.
  10. UpstateNYUPSer

UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

11. Crazy Diamond

Crazy Diamond Robot Extraordinaire

Thank you for your service, God Bless.
  12. av8torntn

OIF I'm not old enough for Grenada.

I picked up paintball through some friends that used to have off days on Wednesday and Thursday. Paintball and golf were the only things around for them to do during the day. I worked nights at UPS at the time and school during the day. I used to play golf with them and I eventually got talked into the paintball thing and found it pretty enjoyable. Now it seems that all I do is sit in a feeder truck.