Any Wins for Brown?

BROWNCAT

I knew something else was going on with the uniforms... They've dropped the helpers uniforms here for a UPS branded vest with the excuse of uniforms not being returned and sold on eBay by previous helpers, and long sleeve shirts on backorder. Valid and true excuse but seems that was only the tip of the iceberg.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I knew something else was going on with the uniforms... They've dropped the helpers uniforms here for a UPS branded vest with the excuse of uniforms not being returned and sold on eBay by previous helpers, and long sleeve shirts on backorder. Valid and true excuse but seems that was only the tip of the iceberg.

Our helpers here were issued a jacket, pants and reflective vest.

Darth Vapor 666

I am hatred, darkness, and despair
MeanwhileAtPennState.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Found out yesterday that Men's Wearhouse has switched to FedEx , hence no more Early A.M. deliveries that need to be delivered between 8:30 and 9:00, must call to the center about if not in, etc. This would have been a high-value account for UPS. Any success stories for Brown recently?
0-12 so far, so I would say no.

barnyard

KTM rider
It could also be that Men's Warehouse found that they could not make a profit on UPS costumes and the switch was mutual. I got a batch of MW costumes and sent MW an email that if the costumes were an indication of their quality, I did not see the point of shopping at their stores.

Last edited:

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Shame. Was just told a couple of weeks ago that UPSers received a 50% discount when shopping there. I use upsers.com weekly and never came across that info. I would like better uniforms, though.

'Lord Brown's bidding'

Stock dividends does nothing for my employment directly. I have heard of a couple account scores for FedEx lately. Was wondering if there was any balancing going 9n as far as us getting volume back.