Anyone can please tell me about strep throat symptoms??

john43

Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
Thanks in advance.

CaliforniaPaul

Hey few days back i am suffering from rheumatic fever and pain in my throat, is this the symptom of strep throat??? please help me out what are the precautions and medical treatment do i require in order to remain healthy and fit.Tell me about the symptoms of strep throat and how to cure it???
Thanks in advance.
WebMD.com

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
It could be anything, including seroconversion to HIV. Dr. Bagels is prescribing you plenty of sleep, and a condom the next time you have intercourse.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Thanks in advance.

This guy must be under the C6 plan and can't afford to get the treatment he needs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Please don't seek medical advice here. There are lots of unused sheepskin here, but medical doctors? I doubt it.

ponting

strep throat symptoms are usually more common in children but it occurs because of bacteria as like sore throat caused by

the viruses and as you mention that you are suffering from fever and pain in your throat you need proper medication and

need to consult a doctor.If pain and fever increases you need to take Gargling with cayenne pepper and i hope you feel

hope you will feel better soon.

balland chain

Thanks in advance.
I had it years ago,, Got up for work felt like crap, got in the shower then passed out ! My boyfriend at the time heard me fall and thank goodness he got me out of the shower. This is late, but hopefully you went to the doctor. When I had it my throat was on fire, I had a fever, and no energy.. Stupid me, with all those symptoms still tried to get up and go to work.. That was when I truly cared about the company. So it must have been about 23 years ago.. Hope you are well..