anyone here work in NYC (Bronx Brush avenue)

Hurricane Sandy Causing Service Delays on East Coast

BTW, thanks for your concern for our health and well-being.
You're welcome. I'm fully aware of the delays hence the aforementioned question but thanks for the generic response anyway.

Also I'll have you know that I value and appreciate UPS. Especially the driver who makes deliveries at my residence. He is reliable and prompt unlike my USPS carriers. I can always count on him to actually make a delivery when scheduled to do so.

I'm sure you will get it eventually but unfortunately we are having technical difficulties with our logistics due to an act of god.

Thanks 407. I just hope my ten packages are delivered before Friday as I am going out of the country this Sunday (hopefully).
Do you think if deliveries resume this week drivers will make Saturday residential deliveries to catch up?

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
They won't. Unfortunately you'll now have to go to the supermarket and pay state sales tax when you buy your toilet paper rather than going on Amazon.com for it.

Hurricane Sandy Causing Service Delays on East Coast

BTW, thanks for your concern for our health and well-being.

You're welcome. I'm fully aware of the delays hence the aforementioned question but thanks for the generic response anyway.

Also I'll have you know that I value and appreciate UPS. Especially the driver who makes deliveries at my residence. He is reliable and prompt unlike my USPS carriers. I can always count on him to actually make a delivery when scheduled to do so.

Thanks 407. I just hope my ten packages are delivered before Friday as I am going out of the country this Sunday (hopefully).
Do you think if deliveries resume this week drivers will make Saturday residential deliveries to catch up?
In my are it wouldn't happen but in NY it might be possible.

Maybe I'm missing it but I don't see an ounce of concern for your driver in the above self-serving comments.

Me, me, me, me, me is all I see.
the guy just asked a question. I'm pretty sure the whole country is concerned for everyone involved safety. I've kept this situation in my prayers. How do you know this guy hasent. How about you come on up to my house for New Years and ill try to hook you up with one of my wife's friends. I think you need a little companionship to make you a little more easy going.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
the guy just asked a question. I'm pretty sure the whole country is concerned for everyone involved safety. I've kept this situation in my prayers. How do you know this guy hasent. How about you come on up to my house for New Years and ill try to hook you up with one of my wife's friends. I think you need a little companionship to make you a little more easy going.

Yeah, he does sound a little testy today.

Thanks everyone including the one with the USPS attitude!

I just wanted to say i got my packages 6 more to go!.

My carrier came at his usual time and I ASKED HOW HE WAS DOING!

Also, i'm a female. :happy-very:

barnyard

KTM rider
Thanks everyone including the one with the USPS attitude!

I just wanted to say i got my packages 6 more to go!.

My carrier came at his usual time and I ASKED HOW HE WAS DOING!

Wow.

I would not have expected that. Listening to the radio on the way home tonight, it did not sound like anyone was moving anywhere in NYC.