Anyone started a side business?

upsmaninmi

Don't know how much more of this SH$T I can take. I have business ideas running through my head all day , just wondering if anyone has acted on any idea they might of had.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't know how much more of this SH$T I can take. I have business ideas running through my head all day , just wondering if anyone has acted on any idea they might of had.

Sent using BrownCafe App
We have had a few drivers fired for promoting their side business while at work.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I know lots of people that have a side biz, part & full timers, management & hourlies. Mostly construction related.

PT Car Washer

A lot of PTers have side jobs working for themselves. Construction, landscaping, lawn care, auto repair etc. Some are real business but most are extra money tax free. Done most have them myself but hard to turn down $33.00 an hour driving around in a company truck.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Any hours that you work and get paid for outside of UPS count toward your 14 and 60 and could affect your 34 hr reset.
Pretty much everyone just laughs at that. You gonna tell me I can't tend my cattle on the weekend?

We have many drivers that are farmers or mow lawns all weekend. I prefer my weekends off.

JL 0513

Sent using BrownCafe App

How long have you been driving?

Keep in mind the vast majority of new businesses fail. Gotta think realistically. The hard part is that just about everything is being done already. By other people and businesses well established. You gotta find a way to stand out. Find a unique niche. Helps to have a boatload of capital.

You think the hours we do as drivers are long? Start a business, the hours will be far more.