Are these the proper shoes for the job? (Driver Helper)

capers8

http://m.zappos.com/the-north-face-...-grey?ef_id=VkfGSwAABSBmG0iN:20151114233955:s Would these be ok? Ive had them for a while but they are not leather, i also have a pair of redwing 9014 beckham but they would be to heavy for driver helper. Or should i just buy some cheap work shoes from sketchers

Those are fine. The only person you're going to see from UPS for the rest of the season is your Driver, and they don't care what you wear as long as you work hard and do what you're told.

wetleg

I bought those exact same shoes last year OP and they worked out great. They wore quickly on the bottom but what can you expect for $30 shoes.

oldngray

nowhere special
I bought those exact same shoes last year OP and they worked out great. They wore quickly on the bottom but what can you expect for $30 shoes.

Those cheap shoes will be fine for you to wear through peak. Drivers who work a lot more hours would wear them out before Spring but not an issue for you.

AutoZone

BrownPower
Why? I don't get it lol
Do whatever you feel you need to young brother.. These guys on here are old UPS trolls with nothing better to do then bully the young guys.. You'll never understand them.. They come from an era in UPS where they're entitled.. All we can do is work hard to not be like them and do our jobs the best we can. Good luck to you. Stick it out with UPS while You're young. You won't regret it!!! I wish I did, and I very much regret it every night I go in right now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
71oEng3V5OL._UX695_.jpg

I found the only leather, slip resistant shoes in my walmart but they want them polished?? Am I supposed to polish shoes like these? Is Walmart the wrong place to be looking for shoes for UPS?

Walmart shoes won't hold up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Do whatever you feel you need to young brother.. These guys on here are old UPS trolls with nothing better to do then bully the young guys.. You'll never understand them.. They come from an era in UPS where they're entitled.. All we can do is work hard to not be like them and do our jobs the best we can. Good luck to you. Stick it out with UPS while You're young. You won't regret it!!! I wish I did, and I very much regret it every night I go in right now.
You ever been on the picket line?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well I've got the rest of the weekend lmao, probably gonna take a walk or ride my bike for a while in a little
Go get em champ and see you on the front lines player....you just just called up to the big leagues of moving cardboard..

GillEagan

I always look 10 years younger than I am.
I wear the black suede leather shoes from Walmart myself. Even the drivers here wear a much more expensive black suede leather shoes. It's too dusty to here to want to wear black polishable shoes.

watdaflock?

Is Walmart the wrong place to be looking for shoes for UPS?
No, if only going to be working for ups for a few months.

If you get hired at UPS and begin working inside, preload for example, I'd invest in a better quality of shoes. Guessing those cheapo's will fall apart rather quickly, especially if they get wet.