Are You Ready For Vegas IBT Conference??

UPS Preloader

Maybe he's a proud teamster that takes offense to people from a non Union organization like TDU that want to try and ruin our international? Funny how zero people had the balls to approach him and tell him to stop. Not even sleepy time Zuck or Timmy two time or even Alexandra. You may not be a TDU supporter but are you a TDU empathizer?

I am not a TDU supporter, nor am I a TDU empathizer. I don't like Tim S, but there is no way I'm voting for Hoffa. I agree with others, the behavior of the Hoffa Supporters at the convention was appalling. Complete lack of respect. It was uncalled for.

UPS Preloader

I should have kept count today.

I have always had respect for you on here. You've always been respectful of others and offered some great advise. Do you find leadbelly's yelling acceptable. Like them or not, the challengers should have been shown some respect. Personally, I think their behavior is going to cost the a lot of votes.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
I have always had respect for you on here. You've always been respectful of others and offered some great advise. Do you find leadbelly's yelling acceptable. Like them or not, the challengers should have been shown some respect. Personally, I think their behavior is going to cost the a lot of votes.

I didn't necessarily agree with (and did not participate in) some of the more excessive booing and/or yelling out during the convention but every delegate is democratically elected and has the right to express their opinion.

The Z folks could have insisted on the convention being "called to order" and never really pushed the issue.

UPS Preloader

I didn't necessarily agree with (and did not participate in) some of the more excessive booing and/or yelling out during the convention but every delegate is democratically elected and has the right to express their opinion.

The Z folks could have insisted on the convention being "called to order" and never really pushed the issue.

I would have been ok with a little booing upon taking the stage or immediately after announcing the nominee, but during the speeches/nominations everyone should have been shown respect. A little harassment is ok, but the obnoxious harassment was uncalled for and disrespectful.

I agree that every delegate has the right to express their opinion, but during some else's speech was not the right time or place in my opinion.

I respect leadbelly's opinions and I admire his passion, but that type of behavior was childish.

I don't know the rules of the convention, so I don't know if the could have insisted on the convention being "called to order" nor do I think it would have affected the outcome. All who went had their minds made up before the first word was said.