Are You Ready? Peak in 8400 hours...

Dear partners and UPSers, I'm reading a lot of mixed message here on volumes. Don't get distracted, focus on winning.

Drivers, the most important reps of ups.
Our eyes at the door...for more business.
I applaud you and our loaders, for your everlasting dedication. Omg you are so cool,
ups would be lost without you.

What new volume we get in now, will support peak volume 2024! Focus on those nice small Worldwide packages and send your leads to your Sup!

Together Everyone Achieves More.

#WhereIsJoe #Peak2024 #BringBackTheLove

anonymous23456

Dear partners and UPSers, I'm reading a lot of mixed message here on volumes. Don't get distracted, focus on winning.

I applaud you and our loaders, for your everlasting dedication. Omg you are so cool,

What new volume we get in now, will support peak volume 2024! Focus on those nice small Worldwide packages and send your leads to your Sup!

Howdy Partner! How come you are all selling?

Thebrownblob

I’ve won many accounts over the years, but increasingly your poor operations management and route cutting has made it difficult to continue to continue to keep them.

Howdy Partner! How come you are all selling?

Something to do with young thropy wife being unhappy not getting the pink Gucci bag ha ha

GenericUsername

I’ve won many accounts over the years, but increasingly your poor operations management and route cutting has made it difficult to continue to continue to keep them.
This is why I prefer bidding onto a resi route. I don't have to deal with the woes of management's poor decision making. Want a sales lead? 123 Fake St is ordering more Amazon, now get off my back.