Are You Ready? Peak in 8400 hours...

nWo

Screenshot_20240111-212754.png

Theres 17 airs in here. Will I be able to find them all before 1030?

Pullman Brown

Dear partners and UPSers, I'm reading a lot of mixed message here on volumes. Don't get distracted, focus on winning.

Drivers, the most important reps of ups.
Our eyes at the door...for more business.
I applaud you and our loaders, for your everlasting dedication. Omg you are so cool,
ups would be lost without you.

What new volume we get in now, will support peak volume 2024! Focus on those nice small Worldwide packages and send your leads to your Sup!

Together Everyone Achieves More.

#WhereIsJoe #Peak2024 #BringBackTheLove
giphy.gif

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yes partner, you and me.
I support you from the office.
This comment right here sums up any and all management in UPS in the last 5 or so years. I'm helping you by sitting in my chair not doing anything to make your job easier, in fact I will complicate it more and tell you on reports where you could have been better. If you want more sales leads get off your rear and go talk to your customers. I already do the heavy lifting while you enjoy the comforts of climate control office. I haven't heard or seen a single account rep in my building in years, maybe go back to the old days and ask to ride with a driver in your area you service and talk to your accounts for once.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
This comment right here sums up any and all management in UPS in the last 5 or so years. I'm helping you by sitting in my chair not doing anything to make your job easier, in fact I will complicate it more and tell you on reports where you could have been better. If you want more sales leads get off your rear and go talk to your customers. I already do the heavy lifting while you enjoy the comforts of climate control office. I haven't heard or seen a single account rep in my building in years, maybe go back to the old days and ask to ride with a driver in your area you service and talk to your accounts for once.
You’re taking too long at deliveries