Article 26 question ?

av8torntn

Yup, that's what I thought. Another guy with avoidant behavior disorder.

Typical.
Another guy that begs for specific questions and then runs from them. I suppose it's no surprise you are a hoffa/hall bot. You claimed you didn't have time to answer questions yet you have time to play psychiatrist. I'll be the first to say that you are not very good at that either.

stink219

Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean its wrong. Let me guess, I can narrow it down to one issue, that I made a comment about 1997? Yup, that's it. You outed yourself calling me a Hoffahoot? Lol. I guess your dead guy can negotiate the next one?

av8torntn

Just because you don't like the answer, doesn't mean its wrong. Let me guess, I can narrow it down to one issue, that I made a comment about 1997? Yup, that's it. You outed yourself calling me a Hoffahoot? Lol. I guess your dead guy can negotiate the next one?

​Talk about avoiding the question.

stink219

​Talk about avoiding the question.
I answered your question dope. Not my fault you use your scam TOS run around. "you didn't answer the question."
Are that much of an idiot? I mean all kidding aside, are you just plain stupid or something. If so do us a favor, friend off out of here. Is that the new TDU response? Da da da didn't a a a answer mi mi mi my qu qu questionnnn n n n n n n..........

Inthegame

I thought this would add more ups feeder sleeper runs. Outsourcing to UPS freight????? This is bad.....
Depending on your location and the lanes being run, there has been more Feeder work. The "outsourcing" as you call it, is already taking place with brokers and railroads. Giving this work to Teamsters is bad in what way?

av8torntn

Depending on your location and the lanes being run, there has been more Feeder work. The "outsourcing" as you call it, is already taking place with brokers and railroads. Giving this work to Teamsters is bad in what way?

​It would be better if they fought to get this work for UPS drivers.

Inthegame

​It would be better if they fought to get this work for UPS drivers.
They did fight to "preserve" Feeder work but I'm not sure expanding was on the table. More work for UPS Feeders would be better, but unless and until FedEx gets organized and they move cheaper, to compete UPS will use brokers, railroads and UPS FRT. I'd rather it be a Teamster with those choices.

av8torntn

They did fight to "preserve" Feeder work but I'm not sure expanding was on the table. More work for UPS Feeders would be better, but unless and until FedEx gets organized and they move cheaper, to compete UPS will use brokers, railroads and UPS FRT. I'd rather it be a Teamster with those choices.

Why should we make the sacrifice? Management gets paid to find efficiencies so profit margins are maintained and they do a very good job at it.

What kind of union job gives up protections for bargaining unit work? How stupid is it that a partime supervisor isn't allowed to pick up a package and put it in a trailer but we are about to allow another company move an entire trailer full of those packages at a cut rate? Why in the world would anyone think it will stop with rail loads? Surepost is a perfect example. Oh it's only a few rural residential packages that our driver wasn't going to anyhow now it's getting expanded to business. Why not under the guise of saving UPS money should we eliminate all package drivers and give it all to the post office using your logic? Heck the post office is unionized too.

Why should we make the sacrifice? Management gets paid to find efficiencies so profit margins are maintained and they do a very good job at it.

What kind of union job gives up protections for bargaining unit work? How stupid is it that a partime supervisor isn't allowed to pick up a package and put it in a trailer but we are about to allow another company move an entire trailer full of those packages at a cut rate? Why in the world would anyone think it will stop with rail loads? Surepost is a perfect example. Oh it's only a few rural residential packages that our driver wasn't going to anyhow now it's getting expanded to business. Why not under the guise of saving UPS money should we eliminate all package drivers and give it all to the post office using your logic? Heck the post office is unionized too.
The union craps on us almost as much as the company does!!!