Bachelor Mistakes

Big Babooba

I just opened my dryer to find this mess. It's obvious I didn't check my uniform pockets.:angry: At least they're clean! :happy-very:
0325091647.jpg

Sammie

But look at the bright side!

No more irrational mood swings

Do what you want when you want

Poker night any night

No need to dress like the rest of society on weekends

Wrinkles may or may not be a fashion statement: Who Really Cares?

If you want orange and green to go together, fine

You won't get punched for looking at a pretty lady

You alone control the remote ( no more chick flicks and you can
OD on sports)

No one can tell you how to spend your money (which means
you can buy several TVs and watch multiple sports at once):greedy:

If you feel like having a pound of bacon covered with a pound
of cheddar cheese covered with gravy smothered in cake frosting,
that's what you'll have

a very common divorcee (you're technically not a bachelor) mistake is hooking up too soon. Take your time, there is no rush, you have plenty of time to find a special someone if and when you feel the time has come.

rod

Retired 22 years
Just don't have second thoughts and re-marry your ex. According to a friend that is even a bigger mistake than the first time:wink2:

705red

Browncafe Steward
The only time I've ever 'lightly smacked' a spouse is when his
snores threaten to break out a window.

That's justifiable.

How many spouses have you had?

a very common divorcee (you're technically not a bachelor) mistake is hooking up too soon. Take your time, there is no rush, you have plenty of time to find a special someone if and when you feel the time has come.

Do not look for someone special right now! Hit everything that moves! Don't hold back! Live with some regrets!

moreluck

golden ticket member
My theory is that someone special comes along....not when you are looking for them, but when you least expect it. Then its like Karma, good luck, kismet, whatever you want to call it.
:happy2:

"I believe in miracles, ooh you sexy thing.."

over9five

Staff member
How many spouses have you had?

Do not look for someone special right now! Hit everything that moves! Don't hold back! Live with some regrets!

Yeah baby! That's what I would do!

Why in the world would you want ONE special person? You just got out of a relationship with ONE special person. In fact, I would strive to never get into a committed relationship again!!!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just don't have second thoughts and re-marry your ex. According to a friend that is even a bigger mistake than the first time:wink2:

How about third time? True story--had a supervisor when I was in the Air Force who married and divorced the same woman 3 times!!

Advice--limit how many times you reference your ex while on a date. It will slip, especially if you were married or together for a long time, but GF does not want to hear about your ex, especially at that moment.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
And often, you won't even see it coming.

705red

Browncafe Steward