Be Best

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Let’s see some real proof that Jewish space lasers didn’t start the wildfires before we condemn this GOP thought leader.
Oh a conspiracy theory thread, cool beans.

They probably colluded with the Russians to develop the technology.

Now tell me the one about that secret kabal implementing their racist system to keep blacks down, I love that one.

cachmeifucan

Ok 911 was a inside job hence the reason so many powerful Jewish people were off that day. Las Vegas shooting was by a Muslim sympathizer. And it was set up the festival was called route 91 and it was on 10 1. That's 911/01 . I bet the people that put this festival on were radical Islamic extremists not good muslims.

Box Ox

Let’s see some real proof that Jewish space lasers didn’t start the wildfires before we condemn this GOP thought leader.
144973329_10158799657546380_1918413538755154049_n.jpg

rickyb

Oh a conspiracy theory thread, cool beans.

They probably colluded with the Russians to develop the technology.

Now tell me the one about that secret kabal implementing their racist system to keep blacks down, I love that one.
the rascism is out in the open theres not secrets about it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m just saying we need an investigation so we can all move on. How do we know the Jews didn’t light California on fire from space if we don’t investigate?
Didn't you hear, blacks are the real israelites and the Jews are running a system of racism to keep them down. Every corporation in America is on board with this BLM conspiracy theory.

SLW

I saw this mentioned earlier somewhere and assumed it was a joke, jesus christ, how many superfund sites are there in GA's 14th