Loony

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is a good thread to drop this article. Holy over thinking Batman! How the hell does a lunatic go from the idea of how to thank their neighbors to comparing the situation to Nazis???? And also make it political and racial??? She’s probably breeding too! People like this make me think they shouldn’t have closed the insane asylums. Lol.

MAKAVELI

This is a good thread to drop this article. Holy over thinking Batman! How the hell does a lunatic go from the idea of how to thank their neighbors to comparing the situation to Nazis???? And also make it political and racial??? She’s probably breeding too! People like this make me think they shouldn’t have closed the insane asylums. Lol.
You're really overthinking this OP.
3jso7i.jpg

vantexan

You're overthinking it because every opinion piece on the internet triggers you. Lol
So basically these kind of articles are for fellow liberals to feel superior to rubes who support Trump, and Trump supporters aren't supposed to see them or comment on them. Got it.

MAKAVELI

So basically these kind of articles are for fellow liberals to feel superior to rubes who support Trump, and Trump supporters aren't supposed to see them or comment on them. Got it.
Basically these articles are for triggered cuckservatives to to trigger their fears. They obviously work as intended. Lol

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

This is a great thread for this. Who in the hell does Bill Gates think he is to tell people what they should eat?? I bet he has no problem eating wagyu or Kobe beef when he wants a good steak. And yes, I checked to verify that he is NOT a vegan. So he thinks because he has a lot more zeros in his bank accounts that he should dictate to us?? 😡

It will be fine

This is a great thread for this. Who in the hell does Bill Gates think he is to tell people what they should eat?? I bet he has no problem eating wagyu or Kobe beef when he wants a good steak. And yes, I checked to verify that he is NOT a vegan. So he thinks because he has a lot more zeros in his bank accounts that he should dictate to us?? 😡
He’s not wrong. Beef is the worst. It’s unhealthy and terrible for the environment. He has a platform and uses it to push ideas. I don’t see the issue.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
He’s not wrong. Beef is the worst. It’s unhealthy and terrible for the environment. He has a platform and uses it to push ideas. I don’t see the issue.
And so is growing enough plants to make synthetic meats. Oh, BTW, he has invested in two artificial meat companies. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.

It will be fine

And so is growing enough plants to make synthetic meats. Oh, BTW, he has invested in two artificial meat companies. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.
Conflict with what? Do you believe he holds a position of power somewhere? He’s rich and invested in some private companies he believes in. Oh the horror!!

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

So you don’t have an issue with a billionaire who eats meat telling others they should eat synthetic meat to help save the planet? A man who also is part owner in two companies selling synthetic meat?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

These left wingers want everyone eating bugs.
No, I'm not kidding.

Ask @It will be fine, she'll tell you how great eating bugs is gonna be in the soon to come left wing utopia.