Being overly supervised

This ression has made these Sup's a little insane in my view. And its all coming from the very top of the food chain. Less profits makes these money driven sharks forget how we all got here. They dont care about you and I, and our families. Its all about the money, and how much dividends they get every quarter. Less people they employ the less money they pay in benifits, pension, ect... SAD, VERY SAD.

happybob

Feeders
Call your local police department. Inform them that someone is following you and you are not sure who it is. Tell them you are afraid for your safety. When you see the cop pull the vehicle over, wave and smile as you go about your day, and be:happy2:

wornoutupser

Call your local police department. Inform them that someone is following you and you are not sure who it is. Tell them you are afraid for your safety. When you see the cop pull the vehicle over, wave and smile as you go about your day, and be:happy2:

Ohhhh the memories here!

Many years ago I was followed by a center manager that hated my guts.

He had gotten a new vehicle and I did not know.

There had been a armed robbery attempt on my run the day before. I looked up and saw someone following me.

I called 911 and the response was immediate. I turned back down the road and saw my center manager face down on the hood of his new pickup. I honestly didnt know it was him but boy did I honk and wave going by!

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
3 hours over allowed? Wonder why they're being followed:whiteflag:
How about a 1/2 hour over allowed and giving a warning letter for being 7 tenths over. What's next a warning letter for not running scratch and ORO every other day. Yeah I'm wondering.

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
No discipline will be upheld by any Union panel regarding over allowed, the Union does not recognize time studies or over and under. It will never go past a talk with or warning because the company knows it will be thrown out without even a discussion.

On the other hand if your route is locked in or certified with a certain SPORH, you can and will be disciplined for failing to maintain demonstrated SPORH/