• Undecided, openminded about them

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • No way, Jose !

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters

klein

Für Meno :)
You know what gets me , too ?
How the world developed over the past 60 - 70 years.
More then since the birth of Christ. More since this earth existed.

I'm starting to wonder if we already took or stoled some technoligy from them (maybe Roswell) ?

Btw, cahsux, if you do add a bottom statement to your profile (signature), make sure it's accurate.
Any Canadian knows you can't collect 62 weeks of Unemployment here.
Not even with stimulus.

Pickup posted it before... 48-52 weeks max. (and that's only because of the stimulus, otherwise and normally, it's 26 weeks).

You yourself said you were out of work on May 31st. My signature tribute is not meant to be laser accurate,just a general reminder. Want people to stop busting your slacker ass? Start posting all the interesting things that have happened at your new job instead of your travel agent/anti -American/pretend to be popular with under aged girls line of BS.

klein

You yourself said you were out of work on May 31st. My signature tribute is not meant to be laser accurate,just a general reminder. Want people to stop busting your slacker ass? Start posting all the interesting things that have happened at your new job instead of your travel agent/anti -American/pretend to be popular with under aged girls line of BS.

Could be 62 weeks (haven't counted them)... but not possible here to be on government teat for that time.

Wasn't Anti-American.
You tell me what will happen after November's election ?
You might as well send Congress home for the remaining 2 years, because surely nothing will pass after that.
Put the USA on another 2 year hold.
Then you wonder why the USA is lagging behind.

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Dr. Smith meets Toby Keith........what more evidence is necessary?????

[video=youtube;-mF6dCD8n2E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mF6dCD8n2E[/video]

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
As a kid I was fascinated with ufo's .I was forced to do an oral composition and chose them as my topic.
That led to spending hours at the library grabbing everything I could find about ufo's,ghosts,and the paranormal for the next twenty years.
I have seen things zig zag in the sky and do things that we can't.I know that what most folks call intelligent life here on earth,
is but a mere wisp of what is still to be discovered.That wheel Ezekiel saw war not a weather balloon:)
God is the Alien?

Could be 62 weeks (haven't counted them)... but not possible here to be on government teat for that time.

Wasn't Anti-American.
You tell me what will happen after November's election ?
You might as well send Congress home for the remaining 2 years, because surely nothing will pass after that.
Put the USA on another 2 year hold.
Then you wonder why the USA is lagging behind.

Save the misdirection,Houdini. Couldn`t help but notice there was no retort to the other two points.

klein

Save the misdirection,Houdini. Couldn`t help but notice there was no retort to the other two points.

I don't care, having the time of my life.
I will never forget this year in my entire life, because it's surely the best one, I ever had !

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I don't care, having the time of my life.
I will never forget this year in my entire life, because it's surely the best one, I ever had !
And there you have it, it's all about Klein in the here and now. Who cares about the future, right Klein?

Whoops, almost forgot to stay on topic. Klein is the alien.

Big Babooba

If you believe in UFOs then you have to believe that there is intelligent life out there. Back in the summer of 1996, my wife and I were in the back yard picking blueberries. Above our heads a bright silver disc appeared. It had a ring of flashing blue lights around its widest part and was making a whirring sound. It slowly descended and landed between us and our house. A hatch opened and a ramp deployed from it. Two little green men in silver suits came down it and walked over to my wife. One touched her forehead and she went limp. They picked her up and carried her back into the ship. The ramp went up , the hatch closed and they were off in a second. Never saw her again!

It wasn't too intelligent for me to marry her and it was less intelligent for them to take her. So it is safe to say that there is no intelligent life out there because if there was, they would have realized that they goofed and brought her right back.They didn't, so I have to believe that there isn't any intelligent life out there and no, UFOs do not exist.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Re: Believe in GOD ?

UFO's are Unidentified flying objects, and since many things flying can be unidentified, there must be UFO's. What Klein is talking about is a whole different thing. He's intimating that there are aliens flying around from outerspace. People who have too much time on their hands usually come up with this type of stuff. It's not enough that we have our own world and it's many intricacies, so they have to come up with dilusional things to make their lives matter. I however do believe in one thing that is unseen.

tourists24

Re: Believe in GOD ?

UFO's are Unidentified flying objects, and since many things flying can be unidentified, there must be UFO's. What Klein is talking about is a whole different thing. He's intimating that there are aliens flying around from outerspace. People who have too much time on their hands usually come up with this type of stuff. It's not enough that we have our own world and it's many intricacies, so they have to come up with dilusional things to make their lives matter. I however do believe in one thing that is unseen.
We must be the 2 No Way Jose votes Steve... lol