bid sheet

just had a new posted bid sheet in our building and I was hoping you guys can tell me what it entails. top of paper just says feeder bid, under run # it just says various, start time it says varies, then says This bid is for open feeder slot, FT package drivers must have 1 year safe driving, others must have class A cdl with 3 years verifiable experience and that's it. been a pkg driver 2 years and 11 months and have never seen this??

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
You have run packages for only three years and you're ready to escape. Speaks volumes about how things are in packages.

Johney

Sounds like they are accepting drivers for feeder school. Sign it what the hell. Less than 25 years driving here and you wouldn't have a chance at feeder.

barnyard

KTM rider
That is a bid sheet to be in the qualified pool of feeders. In my building, that would qualify you to cover feeder vacations and PHs. Once you go to feeder school and qualify, you commit to staying on the qualified list for 3 years (in my area.)

Cementups

Box Monkey
Sign every bid list. If you're not qualified they just won't ask you. Even if you don't want it, SIGN EVERY BID LIST. You can always say no.

Cementups

Box Monkey
Sign every bid list. If you're not qualified they just won't ask you. Even if you don't want it, SIGN EVERY BID LIST. You can always say no.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Sounds like they are accepting drivers for feeder school. Sign it what the hell. Less than 25 years driving here and you wouldn't have a chance at feeder.
We just had a feeder school bid sheet go up. Maybe 3-4 people signed it (70ish driver center). I think all that signed it had under 10 years seniority.

Johney

We just had a feeder school bid sheet go up. Maybe 3-4 people signed it (70ish driver center). I think all that signed it had under 10 years seniority.
That's great for guys in your ctr who want feeders. We have around 200 p/c drivers in our two ctr's but only 13 feeder drivers. The last feeder list that went up had at least 3 pages worth of signatures for 1 position.