Biden Fails Yet Again

Box Ox

Par for the course for him but also the least of his failures. The Republicans will probably let impeachment slide on this one.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Biden ,,,, this incompetent arssehole ,,
He's fugged up the Afghan pull out leaving dead soldiers, looks at watch when their bodies come home , his own quid pro quo with Ukrainian , let's the borders run wild , fentanyl killing people, in bed with China, Russia , laughing stock of the world, stocks crashing , 401ks crashing , steals election , his son is a hot mess and leaves Top secret documents in his garage ,,,,,. But let's get Trump for dropping 130 on that bimbo to keep her mouth shut ,,, oh and let's all allow drag queens to read to our kids and let men join woman's sports and let drs butcher our kids at 10 because they want to change their sex !!

I CANT FUGGGIN TAKE IT ANY MORE !

zWd17p43pFELiGZDDm.gif

DriverNerd

Point out the garbage !!!
his own quid pro quo with Ukrainian - most people are supporting ukraine

let's the borders run wild - agreed, this needs to stop

fentanyl killing people - drug problems have been killing people for decades

in bed with China - yes definitely. trumps hardline stance was way better

Russia - our sanctions of Russia and our support of Ukraine says otherwise

stocks crashing , 401ks crashing - our country is in turmoil due to inflation. All the money spending started with Trump. And I don't blame Trump either. He passed the first stimulus when millions of people were unemployed. Inflation was going to happen either way, but the US people needed that money. We also didn't have money for the infrastructure bill either, but our bridges and roads were in desperate need of upgrades/replacement. The last stimulus was not needed and that also contributed to it so sure he can be blamed for that

steals election - the make believe story that never ends. No proof, but we want it to be so we will just keep pushing it.

his son is a hot mess - yes he is. But I thought you were talking about Joe here. My sister is a drug addled loser and my mom did the best she could. That doesn't make her a bad person.

and leaves Top secret documents in his garage - Agreed., Trump, Biden, doesn't matter. No one should be removing secret documents to their private homes. Unacceptable

But let's get Trump for dropping 130 on that bimbo to keep her mouth shut - Agreed. Who cares? She took the money and agreed to be quiet. She deserved to have to pay him back tenfold whatever he paid her. Don't take the money if you can't agree to the terms.

oh and let's all allow drag queens to read to our kids and let men join woman's sports - I think this is a bigger issue with more leftist democrats running more leftist cities, rather than a presidential matter. But I agree it's still a concern.

and let drs butcher our kids at 10 because they want to change their sex !! - this isn't happening anywhere. No doctors are performing surgeries on minors.

vantexan

his own quid pro quo with Ukrainian - most people are supporting ukraine

let's the borders run wild - agreed, this needs to stop

fentanyl killing people - drug problems have been killing people for decades

in bed with China - yes definitely. trumps hardline stance was way better

Russia - our sanctions of Russia and our support of Ukraine says otherwise

stocks crashing , 401ks crashing - our country is in turmoil due to inflation. All the money spending started with Trump. And I don't blame Trump either. He passed the first stimulus when millions of people were unemployed. Inflation was going to happen either way, but the US people needed that money. We also didn't have money for the infrastructure bill either, but our bridges and roads were in desperate need of upgrades/replacement. The last stimulus was not needed and that also contributed to it so sure he can be blamed for that

steals election - the make believe story that never ends. No proof, but we want it to be so we will just keep pushing it.

his son is a hot mess - yes he is. But I thought you were talking about Joe here. My sister is a drug addled loser and my mom did the best she could. That doesn't make her a bad person.

and leaves Top secret documents in his garage - Agreed., Trump, Biden, doesn't matter. No one should be removing secret documents to their private homes. Unacceptable

But let's get Trump for dropping 130 on that bimbo to keep her mouth shut - Agreed. Who cares? She took the money and agreed to be quiet. She deserved to have to pay him back tenfold whatever he paid her. Don't take the money if you can't agree to the terms.

oh and let's all allow drag queens to read to our kids and let men join woman's sports - I think this is a bigger issue with more leftist democrats running more leftist cities, rather than a presidential matter. But I agree it's still a concern.

and let drs butcher our kids at 10 because they want to change their sex !! - this isn't happening anywhere. No doctors are performing surgeries on minors.
Nope on that last one. Over 100 clinics have opened nationwide offering sex reassignment surgery and Project Veritas has some on tape verifying they operate on minors.

DriverNerd

Nope on that last one. Over 100 clinics have opened nationwide offering sex reassignment surgery and Project Veritas has some on tape verifying they operate on minors.
Trusting a business who takes undercover videos and then edits them to whatever agenda they want to fit is hardly a trustworthy news source.

Are we talking 16-17 year old minors or 10 year old minors like previously mentioned? (I want to be clear that I don't support any gender surgery on any minor regardless of age, just a curious question)

With that out of the way, if this is true then it's disturbing.

vantexan

Trusting a business who takes undercover videos and then edits them to whatever agenda they want to fit is hardly a trustworthy news source.

Are we talking 16-17 year old minors or 10 year old minors like previously mentioned? (I want to be clear that I don't support any gender surgery on any minor regardless of age, just a curious question)

With that out of the way, if this is true then it's disturbing.
So no one can do an undercover investigation unless you approve? Some were verified as young as 14. One hospital took down their online info after being exposed on Tucker Carlson's show.

DriverNerd

So no one can do an undercover investigation unless you approve?
That's a ridiculous statement. If they are proven to give unbiased unedited results, of course. No one knows what video they actually take because they so heavily edit it.

Last edited:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Biden ,,,, this incompetent arssehole ,,
He's fugged up the Afghan pull out leaving dead soldiers, looks at watch when their bodies come home , his own quid pro quo with Ukrainian , let's the borders run wild , fentanyl killing people, in bed with China, Russia , laughing stock of the world, stocks crashing , 401ks crashing , steals election , his son is a hot mess and leaves Top secret documents in his garage ,,,,,. But let's get Trump for dropping 130 on that bimbo to keep her mouth shut ,,, oh and let's all allow drag queens to read to our kids and let men join woman's sports and let drs butcher our kids at 10 because they want to change their sex !!

I CANT FUGGGIN TAKE IT ANY MORE !

BA0A68AD-3AA8-41B0-8472-8BB1D7E7E511.jpeg

Kansas City just built a new airport these are the bathrooms took a piss in a little phone booth sized room right next to some hot chick
What in the :censored2:

DriverNerd

Can you prove that?
No one reading articles online can ever prove anything. We can give links to articles and results from lawsuits, but that's not facts, although there may be some facts sprinkled through an article. I trust what I've learned, but I don't have any personal "proof". If you want to call me an idiot, feel free. You won't be the first.

And now they've ousted James O'Keefe.

Disclaimer: there are many more instances online and yes some of these are left organizations. If they lost in court multiple times I say that counts for something.

vantexan

No one reading articles online can ever prove anything. We can give links to articles and results from lawsuits, but that's not facts, although there may be some facts sprinkled through an article. I trust what I've learned, but I don't have any personal "proof". If you want to call me an idiot, feel free. You won't be the first.

And now they've ousted James O'Keefe.

Disclaimer: there are many more instances online and yes some of these are left organizations. If they lost in court multiple times I say that counts for something.
Did your posts prove they were lying or did they prove people get mad when exposed and use their state laws about recording others to fight back?

DriverNerd

Did your posts prove they were lying or did they prove people get mad when exposed and use their state laws about recording others to fight back?
Every link mentions heavily edited and manipulating videos. So, lying. But since we can't see the unedited video there's no way to know what was excluded.