Did you sign up for strike shift yet?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Looks like some guys knees are shaking…

We've got some biiiiiiiig pickups in the employee parking lot that I KNOW have a whole lot of payments left on them.

We've already got several veteran drivers that have said they will cross the line and are trying to get guys to go with them. Despite all the bluster, I just don't see the unity in our building, although that's anecdotal.

Over70irregs

We've got some biiiiiiiig pickups in the employee parking lot that I KNOW have a whole lot of payments left on them.

We've already got several veteran drivers that have said they will cross the line and are trying to get guys to go with them. Despite all the bluster, I just don't see the unity in our building, although that's anecdotal.
Nope not buying it. Scabs get picked….

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Parking lot solution
_r9QZi (1).gif

Shorts365

having a fancy car is an incentive not to scab, especially if you plan on driving it to work

Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone

Truck payments. Lol.

Siveriano

Serious question.
Lets say that we actually strike, is it possible for me to go on vacation this time? or do I have to be present?

Vacation will be paid by me ofc.

badpal

The lack of information or news is kinda wild. Just before start time friday had two drivers swearing that we were already on strike in the big cities. Guess they had seen the practice picketing!